f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Reactions: Bobber Tail

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Dev provides content somewhat consistently....it's just not much content, and always seems to not be the content most want.

If this ends with ONE Tasha sex scene its going to piss a lot of people off. It wouldn't be as bad as the Lisa situation over on that other game(genuinely forgot the name and I won't look it up), but it wouldn't quite be enough.

Mogibor

Nov 2, 2019
Dude needs to outsource the scenes. The models are great but can you imagine it's finally MC's mom's turn and it just jumps into another 2 frame animation again? I want AT LEAST foreplay, two positions, multiple angles, a choice of moneyshot and some kind of catharsis.. It's such a waste of potential.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Dude needs to outsource the scenes. The models are great but can you imagine it's finally MC's mom's turn and it just jumps into another 2 frame animation again? I want AT LEAST foreplay, two positions, multiple angles, a choice of moneyshot and some kind of catharsis.. It's such a waste of potential.
Dev makes 1,648 $ / month on patreon.
That's probably too much money to just abandon the game but also not enough money to motivate dev to create a high quality game with interesting writing and decent lewd scenes.

Imho : The game had a good start but then quality of writing dropped and scenes never improved. If you would cut out all the boring filler scenes, the game would loose probably 50-75% content but would become less boring with the same amount of lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monogatari2005

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
i really like this game and i wish nothing but the best to the developer but please, get it done with the mom already for god sake, this is painful.

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
I tested the length of time needed to play through this update with the text speed set to the lowest. It took me just under eight minutes. At a normal pace, this update would take less than four minutes to play.

Why does the developer release such short updates every ~10 days? I honestly think most players would prefer a longer update once a month where the story noticeably progresses. Many other games follow this approach. With the current release schedule, you risk losing more players and seeing a decline in ratings over time—this is already happening to some extent. Just my opinion, but take from it what you will.
Or you could just play every 3rd or 4th update. Then it doesn't matter.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People being disappointed because this update's sex scene was short, quick, crappy and unnatural.
I guess either they haven't played the game before or they forgot what garbage the sex scenes are.
Have you all forgotten the first sex scene with the older si.... roommate?
THIS IS A BAD GAME. STOP BEING BLINDED BY FUCKING INCEST.

• Haha
Reactions: Adramme and xapican

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
People being disappointed because this update's sex scene was short, quick, crappy and unnatural.
I guess either they haven't played the game before or they forgot what garbage the sex scenes are.
Have you all forgotten the first sex scene with the older si.... roommate?
THIS IS A BAD GAME. STOP BEING BLINDED BY FUCKING INCEST.
The sex scenes in this game are fun. You press click and that's it. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Monogatari2005

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
When was the first time that there was sex with Christine?sex with Christine? Which act?

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Just a jab at the small release size. Releases are small and sex scenes are never split between releases, so that's unlikely to change, which means a 4- or 5-person group scene would end up feeling really short.
Yeah I know, but we could wish :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
When was the first time that there was sex with Christine?sex with Christine? Which act?
She gave a boob job in act 74. That's also the act where she tells about her lesbian encounter with drunken Tasha.
It is worth to replay this act using the Story Map menu!

It is a bit disappointing that the story on the yacht was actually ready to go the full way with sex with mom and aunt and threesomes and foursomes and maybe invite Maya and Eileen for an even bigger sex orgie ... dev failed greatly to use his story and instead decided to milk the game for another couple of years ...

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
She gave a boob job in act 74. That's also the act where she tells about her lesbian encounter with drunken Tasha.
It is worth to replay this act using the Story Map menu!

It is a bit disappointing that the story on the yacht was actually ready to go the full way with sex with mom and aunt and threesomes and foursomes and maybe invite Maya and Eileen for an even bigger sex orgie ... dev failed greatly to use his story and instead decided to milk the game for another couple of years ...
Yeah, I like it and am replaying from the beginning since it has been since '22 that I started. I had forgotten a lot.
Edit: And the blowjob in 115.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 123 Votes