f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Some big differences:
This non-game (Kinetic Novels aren't games) has sex
A Wife and Nun is an actual game in that it has choices that count.

Again, why hasn't the Kinetic Novel tag been added - for those of us who always filter it out?
Missing Tag : "Kinetic Novel" ???
This game has some meaningless choices in the first quarter of content but since around act 42 of currently 156 there were no more choices, so it plays actually like a kinetic novel.
As mentioned before :
There are a few less relevant choices in the early game, most affect only the wording and one choice affects a sex scene with Maya, if they have sex before or after the tutoring or so, if I remember correctly. So it's like 99% a kinetic novel!

On the other side : technically there are choices and so it is not a kinetic novel and admins won't use the kinetic novel tag ...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn damn damn ... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... i hate when awesome updates end .... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... :love::cool::mad: <-- love to hate devs this awesome

• Thinking Face
Reactions: indio68

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
v0.41 dialogs
There is one sex scene with Christine (A) in this update.
Rest is talk with Christine and Lilly and a peek on Tasha in the shower.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wodric

Apr 24, 2023
MC just laid there while Christine did all of the work and he only said these 3 lines:

"Fuck, you're so tight..."
"I might be enjoying it too much..."
"Ahh, fuck…"

then Christine told him "you were pretty good by the way."

I think the dev is trolling us.
I don't recall the all story, but it was their first time, wasn't it?

For a fist time is quite meh!

This game begun quite well, but this recent frequent updates seem below par...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
MC became really annoying ... always talking about sex and planning but almost no real action.

This update he was planning to have sex with Christine in the few minutes before Tasha leaves for work so that she hears them but cannot react. So they wait the day before, wait in the morning, have the 3 min sex, wait some more hours for Lilly to return from shopping. That's boring and unerotic.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
will we or won't we fuck moms this update most likely the aunt im assuming is first up (y) :coffee: :unsure: me guesses next update or one after for that to happen

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
will we or won't we fuck moms this update most likely the aunt im assuming is first up (y) :coffee: :unsure: me guesses next update or one after for that to happen
Seems somewhat unlikely to be in the next update. The end of this update hints that Christine, Lily, and MC are going upstairs to have a threesome.

twink fucker

Formerly 'hhhhh75'
Jan 12, 2023
that was certainly an update alright, one boobjob and two angles of some weak ass sex. only thing keeping me ""interested"" is the incest

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Seems somewhat unlikely to be in the next update. The end of this update hints that Christine, Lily, and MC are going upstairs to have a threesome.
Yeah, that will probably be next update and the one after that will be Tasha coming home and getting drunk and either some sort of conversation, or the MC getting jumped by her as she finally 'let's go'. The update after that, assuming sex happens will be the two younger women teasing Tasha about it or something...

Although a bad-as way to end it would be Tasha coming home, we assume wine will be involved, and when she and MC are getting busy then either/both L or C would join and maybe A also. So the 'first time' would basically end in an orgy, but when women would have to interact with each other too. Would be a higher tier ending than we've seen with the last half-dozen updates.

Hell if the end basically just ended up like a giant sex party, that could even take a few releases itself to complete if done well.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hell if the end basically just ended up like a giant sex party, that could even take a few releases itself to complete if done well.
It could be in one release, but there would only be 1 position for all participants, and there will be two animations of different angles of that one position. That's about as much as the dev can get done in a single update.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GuiltyPleasure-0.41
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Nulldev
3.30 star(s) 123 Votes