Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Guilty Pleasure v0.41 +Mod KoGa3
*******************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required .

Download

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
As great as it is to see Christine's big beautiful bouncing tits, what a fuckin joke and waste! This was at least a chance for an epic fuck scene with a wanted character that was not even rushed, you blink its over! WTF? AND TASHA WILL GET BETTER, BULLSHIT! this just like all the past however many short as hell 5 minute ish (That is pushing it big time) lame and underwhelming uploads since you cannot call these updates when the dumb plan to involve Tasha has not happened still and can't really say much has changed after her busting them and she learned the big secret. If you think the mom will be given much of anything than you will be soon let down with more wasted time and sad excuse for what is called an update!!
88sTriangle_All_girls_sig.gif Olivia_KG_sig.gif

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Dev really needs to just take his time and do a few updates at once. I realize I could just wait and play it all at once, but he wouldn't get so much backlash. I think this update wasn't near as bad as the last few ones, but the sex scene was too short for the first time with a long awaited character.

Also I think it would have been hot if Lilli was in the room watching or something. More dialogue since that was the whole point of the sequence would have been great too. Maybe seeing Tasha's reaction and thoughts being super pissed, but also jealous would have been nice too in between the fucking scene. She storms out and slams the door, they hear it and he asks if they should stop since she's gone, but Christine just keeps riding him.

There were so many opportunities with this setup, but I guess with the game ending, he is just rushing things. Which is a shame because this was definitely one of the better games out there (minus the really weird plot changes with no explanation).

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
MC just laid there while Christine did all of the work and he only said these 3 lines:

"Fuck, you're so tight..."
"I might be enjoying it too much..."
"Ahh, fuck…"

then Christine told him "you were pretty good by the way."

I think the dev is trolling us.
He is good, he resisted for a minute. I don't wanna brag, but I could do 45 sec with Aunty :D

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It could be in one release, but there would only be 1 position for all participants, and there will be two animations of different angles of that one position. That's about as much as the dev can get done in a single update.
And.. that's EXACTLY why I said it could (and should) go over multiple updates to do that ending justice. Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic there, but if not, yeah, that reason is exactly why I said multiple updates.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
And.. that's EXACTLY why I said it could (and should) go over multiple updates to do that ending justice. Not sure if you were trying to be sarcastic there, but if not, yeah, that reason is exactly why I said multiple updates.
Just a jab at the small release size. Releases are small and sex scenes are never split between releases, so that's unlikely to change, which means a 4- or 5-person group scene would end up feeling really short.

Apr 6, 2024
As great as it is to see Christine's big beautiful bouncing tits, what a fuckin joke and waste! This was at least a chance for an epic fuck scene with a wanted character that was not even rushed, you blink its over! WTF? AND TASHA WILL GET BETTER, BULLSHIT! this just like all the past however many short as hell 5 minute ish (That is pushing it big time) lame and underwhelming uploads since you cannot call these updates when the dumb plan to involve Tasha has not happened still and can't really say much has changed after her busting them and she learned the big secret. If you think the mom will be given much of anything than you will be soon let down with more wasted time and sad excuse for what is called an update!!
View attachment 4165154 View attachment 4165156
as always, there will be some idiot who will shit all over the place, it’s very easy to say, but not everyone can create a game from scratch

Skyline88

Jul 25, 2017
I tested the length of time needed to play through this update with the text speed set to the lowest. It took me just under eight minutes. At a normal pace, this update would take less than four minutes to play.

Why does the developer release such short updates every ~10 days? I honestly think most players would prefer a longer update once a month where the story noticeably progresses. Many other games follow this approach. With the current release schedule, you risk losing more players and seeing a decline in ratings over time—this is already happening to some extent. Just my opinion, but take from it what you will.

3.30 star(s) 123 Votes