fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So I guess it doesn't matter now, but even if this was canon it's still a standalone update so shouldn't there be a regular patch?

-GOTTI-

May 2, 2023
First of all, Merry Christmas to all the good people here!

I'm just going to make one comment about this and I'm not going to respond to the rest, because I don't think some people here have the ability to empathize(I don't give a f*ck about them, though), despite my explanation.

Normally this Christmas update would be longer than this. I had planned it that way, but because I overdid it with the number of renders(scenes) and free roam, I realized that I wouldn't be able to finish all the content before the 25th. I tried my best until the last day(23), but I failed.

But since I had promised an update before the 25th, and since I wanted to release an update for my supporters before Christmas, I decided to split what was planned to be a single part into two parts. I told you about that, and released this one first. But I still have made it clear before the release that there will be no sex or any hard content in this episode.

And here is the real problem. If the "release day leakers" had waited a few days like I asked them to do, there would have been a small sequel or just a few additions and the content would be more satisfying. It would have had a better ending.

That's why I get upset about all of this. At least show some respect to me and don't leak content that made for subscribers on the same day for everyone. I don't just want it from a financial point of view. There might be missings, shortcomings, bugs, mistakes and it might need to be corrected. It's very hard to fix everything when the game is shared for public! Especially when there are so many impatient people!

Anyway, of course, my request was not listened, this was leaked after 4(or 5?) hours after it was released and the mess was created.

I'm saying this for the followers who love my work and disappointed with this, not for the insulting dickheads who thinks they're funny. I understand your criticism, it's not the best update I've ever done (partly because it's not really finished), but there's no need to overdo things. This was just a special episode for fun. This is not the main game update you've been waiting for. A Steam release will come next month. This will be the main game update. Save your criticism there from now on.
....YOU harvest what you plant.... Managing to irk all parties... OUTSTANDING....
7LG.gif .

someanone

Jun 8, 2017
guys a walktrhough please of christmas event, found 4 of secret gallery, can not find cash, I'm stuck
you need to click the red mail thing in living room before the cash show up. but it doesn't matter since even if you get all the cash and buy everything there's no option to give them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bennino1984

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
And now the dev gets angry because someone leaked it... hahahaha oh my god, make good updates, one update per month or at least give some info to the people who are paying you and then no one wil leak nothing. Always asking for money in patreon, and then do whatever they want, always excuses, i want my money back right now because im not paying for excuses. You can delay one month, two, but half a year? come on this is so unfair
His Patreon was closed months ago so How can he ask money in Patreon??
The dev shouldn't be angry if his incomplete game was leaked after 4 hour of been released to subcribers?? And then people who know nothing about judge like if that was supposed to be a full release especial episode to the public? I guess developers should be happy when their games are leaked so fast....

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Lmao dev wrote a damn essay and still didn't get or deliberately avoided the main issue people have that is DON'T CREATE USELESS CHRISTMAS/THANKSGIVING/HALLOWEEN EPISODES nobody cares about this shit. But no let's talk about it was leaked early,was an unfinished update and lacked sex scene as if that's why people were annoyed.

I don't really mind the side stories even if its ntr cause its fap content, just give the mc a stupid name and its done.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Lmao dev wrote a damn essay and still didn't get or deliberately avoided the main issue people have that is DON'T CREATE USELESS CHRISTMAS/THANKSGIVING/HALLOWEEN EPISODES nobody cares about this shit. But no let's talk about it was leaked early,was an unfinished update and lacked sex scene as if that's why people were annoyed.

I don't really mind the side stories even if its ntr cause its fap content, just give the mc a stupid name and its done.
Funny because the dev very explicity said in his discord that he was going to do a special Christmas (and canon) episode, and literally no one said no to that (i not remember seen one complain) , there was even a poll to chose what girl was going to have most focus, and lots of people voted so...

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So Patreons for this game waited FIVE months for a Christmas special, and were OK with that instead of an actual story update?? Why dump so much time on an event that is going to be skipped by nearly everyone?? When I see a dev spend inordinate amounts of time working on any holiday special, it's typically not a good sign for the game itself.

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
I don't understand what options I have to choose when buying the gifts in the bonus episode. I don't get any animation

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes