RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So why does this game require you to be deep into it before you can change the relationships? That seems really dumb.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
We got TWO bonus episodes with NOTHING instead of a new full release this year. (can't even remember if a new official version came out in 2023). Brilliant. "Here my friends! New spectacular content! Look for dollar bills that are freaking hard to notice to get an old man have all the fun! Merry christmas!"

This is the worst, sorry not sorry. The last bonus content has been a scam already but THIS one? Holy moly. I mean the Dev of The Awakening also takes ages to release something new but at least his bonus episodes simply deliver some nice animations. This here is just the worst of the worst...

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I spent almost an hour and a half looking for all the money and banana peel to see an old man cum in a young girl's ass with the NTR path I didn't get anything .with the vanila path with no content Possibly the developer is the biggest troll on the internet
Where is this scene Santa coming in her ass? The game ends with her trying out the clothes and then Santa disappears when the MC looks into Hazel's room

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Any news about the next update? I wonder why Patreon is down and I haven't heard anything for a few months.

Big_Z6913

Apr 18, 2022
Im stuck. Don't know what to do. Nothing has updated since the last update for me. Nothing christmas has popped up when downloading 0.5 patch. any one have suggestions. last scene that I was able to get was when sophie is in green dress and is rescued by MC.

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
im stuck on this xmas update, i already talked to sophie and gamer girl, but how do i talk to sellie? i can't go to front yard cuz it said i still have something to do, im stuck help

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
im stuck on this xmas update, i already talked to sophie and gamer girl, but how do i talk to sellie? i can't go to front yard cuz it said i still have something to do, im stuck help
You need to find money scattered around the house,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then go shopping finally watch

After wasting 45 minuets I wouldn't bother.

Reactions: Malvavisco

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
This Christmas episode was divided in 2 parts, the part that was leaked to public doesn't have content with Seline, and apparently the second part is canceled due to many people complaining in this forum that it doesn't have sex yet, that don't want Christmas episode, etc.

About what to do:

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes