• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
The reason for the virus warning is that I upgraded Ren'Py to a new version and I think that is not yet listed as "safe" in the Windows Defender's database. Windows Defender often automatically labels apps as "unsafe" if there is not enough data about them on the internet yet. It's not about me. It's Defender's brilliantly coded artificial intelligence. And FYI, if there is a !ml next to the virus type, that means machine learning. It is not something that has been approved by the real people.

Also, according to Windows Defender, the 64-bit .exe file does not contain any viruses. Maybe I should stop making 32-bit .exe files as many have suggested. Better than a headache, huh?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i really like the younger sister character (with bigger boobs she would look really great) but it seems (and correct me if i am wrong) even this was a quality xmas special, it still was it seems just teasing (again) could have been something with the milf and no teasing just hardcore sex would have been great to see too. (at least optionally).
quality/execution wise these xmas specials are something like a 8/10. but since it seems to be just teasing always (halloween and christmas) makes it a 3/10 and at the end in conclusion a 5/10.

zekanx

Oct 24, 2022
I haven't even figured out how to get out of the house. The Hints are useless. Talked to the two chicks in the house, found a couple miniscule, tiny little hidden cards and that's it. Shit's stupid or I am, but my money's on both.
Where did u find the miniscule?

Damascus trail

Sep 15, 2018
Felt the same about the one on the couch in the MC's bedroom, and the one in the living room, on the floor under the tv. Dev had me going room to room mashing middle mouse to catch a glimpse of the tiniest change in the scene lol, found a banana too
I'm missing 100 dollars, help.

BuckBerry456

Jul 10, 2018
The reason for the virus warning is that I upgraded Ren'Py to a new version and I think that is not yet listed as "safe" in the Windows Defender's database. Windows Defender often automatically labels apps as "unsafe" if there is not enough data about them on the internet yet. It's not about me. It's Defender's brilliantly coded artificial intelligence. And FYI, if there is a !ml next to the virus type, that means machine learning. It is not something that has been approved by the real people.

Also, according to Windows Defender, the 64-bit .exe file does not contain any viruses. Maybe I should stop making 32-bit .exe files as many have suggested. Better than a headache, huh?
Thanks for your explanation, buddy. I was afraid for a moment and even tried to solve the problem with some anti-virus programs, but they all said there was no problem. Now that I see the explanation, I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of, thank you.

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
So the christmas episode in non-ntr ends after MC drags santa to somewhere and in ntr after santa gets scared and leaves? thats it?
It is incomplete and will remain that way for the reasons everyone already presented here. The "hottest" scene you can get is Rupert cumming on a semi naked Hazel. You will only get this scene if you bought her the two most expensive itens (dress and lingerie).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are with breaks and most recent updates are not too my personal taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS!

THANKS FOR THE WORK AND SEASONAL UPDATES! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Let me get this straight.

So MC...
1. Finds banana peel...
2. Finds all the money...
3. Drops banana peel when he leaves the house...
4. Goes shopping, buys all clothes, lingerie and wine...
5. Returns to find Santa/Rupert has busted his ass on front walkway...
6. Drags Santa/Rupert off to who knows where...
7. Returns to house...
AFTER PLAYER HAS INVESTED A CRAP TON OF TIME IN THIS GAME BTW...
8. Can't progress forward w/preparing presents bcuz dev is butt hurt and won't finish the 2nd part of the game?

Do I have this right?
Damn Right

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes