Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Someone please help me to find money there are how much money is there? Because I got only $710

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
Someone please help me to find money there are how much money is there? Because I got only $710

The search box on the forums exists for a reason... if you'd take the time to use it you'd have easily found this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/gunpowder-cocktail-v0-5-0-bytehog-prime.120567/post-12535223

All you have to do is type the word Money into the search box and look down about halfway on the first page of results... the dozens of other results are mostly lazy people cluttering up the thread with a question they could have easily found the answer for themselves if they would let go of their dicks long enough to look.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So when he will update the game it's been 6 or 7 months :rolleyes::rolleyes:
hmm...a tough question...lets see...we could assume that in a few months there will be easter special, then most probably the halloweens one. not sure about next christmas special though, perhaps it would be too much (and too close to halloween), so my guess woulld be on valentines day of 2025 instead...

arent you excited by all those perspectives/specials?
if not, you are in the wrong place here, as you obviously arent that kind of simpplayer this great dev deserves.;)

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
hmm...a tough question...lets see...we could assume that in a few months there will be easter special, then most probably the halloweens one. not sure about next christmas special though, perhaps it would be too much (and too close to halloween), so my guess woulld be on valentines day of 2025 instead...

arent you excited by all those perspectives/specials?
if not, you are in the wrong place here, as you obviously arent that kind of simpplayer this great dev deserves.;)
Quite the Speculations you've made. There won't be any Special Episodes anymore because of the Havoc People's have made over the leaked Christmas Special which shouldn't have been leaked in the first place. Dev is waiting for Steam to approve his Game and then he will release 0.6 on Subscribestar and after that he will release Updates on a regular Basis.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This and that fat character are the ones I see most in all games the other one I call penguin lol Since I don't remember his model name.:BootyTime:

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes