Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
honestly the christmas episode was truly upsetting no content at all in it mc pushes his dick against the red head nothing with the mother and santa does jack shit besides sit there in her room with his underwear on and she doesnt even jerk santa off or suck his dick for real im thinking like wtf this was 700+mb my ass of what no content and finding the money was a pain in the ass i dont want to sound like im talking shit but for real you made the money icons so small and there is no highlight indicator to let us know oh i hovered over one and one cant use the arrow keys like in most renpy games to speed that up because doing so in this only makes it hover over the rooms and the top right icons aswell nothing in the actual game itself this i have to say was truly a waste and if i paid for this i would be extremely mad like i could knock someone out mad probably a bad example i just couldnt think of anything else to describe how mad i would be and stuff like this makes me not want to pay for any of your stuff even though i do like the look of the game and the ntr aspect of the game i just hate how it takes you so long to make something for it to have no content at all in the end when we get it i have a half a mind to just hold down crtl whenever i play your games because there is no point in the story it leads to no actual content which we are here to see

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Let me get this straight.

So MC...
1. Finds banana peel...
2. Finds all the money...
3. Drops banana peel when he leaves the house...
4. Goes shopping, buys all clothes, lingerie and wine...
5. Returns to find Santa/Rupert has busted his ass on front walkway...
6. Drags Santa/Rupert off to who knows where...
7. Returns to house...
AFTER PLAYER HAS INVESTED A CRAP TON OF TIME IN THIS GAME BTW...
8. Can't progress forward w/preparing presents bcuz dev is butt hurt and won't finish the 2nd part of the game?

Do I have this right?
And then you wonder why people are praying for his downfall. :BootyTime:

Edit: Haven't read this thread in a year, the level of cope and delusion in here :KEK: :KEK: This might become my new thread to have a laugh at posts instead of WVM when Braindrop misses an update.

Last edited:

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
And then you wonder why people are praying for his downfall. :BootyTime:

Edit: Haven't read this thread in a year, the level of cope and delusion in here :KEK: :KEK: This might become my new thread to have a laugh at posts instead of WVM when Braindrop misses an update.
i would have to agree with you honestly its sad the time it takes him to make something to then have no actual content is mind blowing

Reactions: mikel8519

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does that mean that actually something is happening in the game? Cause until now it still feels like a Demo with the worst and most unnecessary bonus episodes ever.

What's Up Doc? you can facepalm all you want. Just spitting facts.
nothing much apart from the dev grabbing more money with demo-project (steam has started to accept all kind of "games" nowadays...money is money regardless) and those bots "defending" similar devs on various pirate sites...

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
News

Want to hear some good news (finally)!?

My game has been reviewed and officially accepted by Steam! And you know what's even better? They didn't ask for any content to be cut (censored)! You will be able to play the full game without any extra patches!

Yes! Steam officials are very understanding about this kind of games and they allow a wide range of content!

So, Gunpowder Cocktail will be ready for the wishlist in a few days. Please add it to your list even if you are not going to buy it. This will be a very important milestone for the future of the game and for me! THANKS!
finally the great gatsby got his green light
good news, hope to see the update next week
no more side story episodes

Reactions: ct4me and DTchan

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
nothing much apart from the dev grabbing more money with demo-project (steam has started to accept all kind of "games" nowadays...money is money regardless) and those bots "defending" similar devs on various pirate sites...
If some people are fine with defending this cash grab okay. One of the earlier versions got me hooked because of the bathroom scene but after that NOTHING interesting has been added except for crappy Bonus episodes. I just don't see any value but if people adore this game for delivering nothing since forever fine by me.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes