Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
View attachment 4050219
“The most frequent content schedule ever.”

“If it doesn’t go well chart another course at the end of summer.”

Content released: 0

It’s well past summer. Please dev, see your unrealistic ambitions for what they are. I want to play a project of yours that I can trust will progress regularly and be completed.
Hes been showing the progress every week, and also interacting with Patrons to know what kind of characters and scenarios they would like in the next update. Of course the release is not as fast as we want, but he is indeed showing progress.

Mar 1, 2021
Chapter 1
I liked the game, great character, fun animation lots of teasing but it just falls short, it can't keep it hard enough as soon as it starts we switch.

There is one scene which he invested in ( old man and his fried) and if some one skips it (NTR) there is nothing else as big.
For one chapter i really wished protagonist would at least hooked up with some one, his dick always stays in open no hole would embrace him. :cry:

Reactions: Pollinated

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
would like this game a lot better if I didn't have to slam left mouse button, space and enter 7,000+ times just to advance halfway through a scene of the mc running. Hopefully will be fixed, or scrapped altogether in future updates

edit: and by scrapped I mean the running scenes requiring to hit enter every time, not the game.. so far from what I've seen the game could be decent, just waaaaaaaay too much clicking for my taste.. I like not having carpal tunnel

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes