Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
How much you wanna bet that's all he'll be doing for the next several updates? He'll probably get to fuck the boss's wife a dozen times, though. See you sometime next year, when he'll finally get a blowjob from one of the mains.

ByteHog Prime said:
Why? This will always be a balanced game. I don't like making games that contain only vanilla or only NTR. So, don't worry about that.
Everyone (whether supporter or not) is going to hold him to that. They probably should have said they would try to make it balanced instead.
How much you wanna bet you'll be back before next year bitching once again about things that haven't even happened yet. progress on both paths is identical right now, until it's not you can't say shit.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65
Dec 7, 2017
Yeah, about the I-patch, it did not seem correct for the MC to always refer to "my mom" instead of "mom", especially considering it is a IC patch.
So I removed the "my" bit from the dialogues and have attached the tweaks here. So as per usual just add the .rpy files to the "game" folder.

Mods, no idea whom the I-patch author is (just a link), but that author plse feel free to inc this in his/her future ones if they wish to.

Just my fan fixup, just did it for me as it flows better.
Cheers

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
How much you wanna bet you'll be back before next year bitching once again about things that haven't even happened yet. progress on both paths is identical right now, until it's not you can't say shit.
What a fucking surprise, always nice to know I can trigger you like puppet whenever I want.

• Haha
Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
does part1 mean the content with Hazel at the store is incomplete? and part 2 will continue that? the way this update ended seemed sudden hence the question

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
does part1 mean the content with Hazel at the store is incomplete? and part 2 will continue that? the way this update ended seemed sudden hence the question
Part 2 should be most Clarice (the cop) content.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.0 Part 1
Size 242 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Thy4nd

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
another dev that does tiny 5 min gameplay update ... nope not doing it .. fuck this shit in out

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
another dev that does tiny 5 min gameplay update ... nope not doing it .. fuck this shit in out
How long would be willing to wait for a decent sized update?

Will the mother have sex? In the new update?
It's only the third update and considering the "mom" character is the top prize in these things, she'll probably be the last.

Dec 26, 2020
Is there an ipatch that isn't hosted on pixeldrain? I don't trust that site
Hey there! Sorry, I don't have one, but I downloaded it and so far everything is fine. Is there a reason for your distrust of that site? I used to use nopy but it is no longer available

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes