YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
This takes the sandbox to another level..
"I don't need to talk to ... right now"
Me: Mmm... let me check the hints
"Hint: I can think of something in <insert location> at <insert time>"
"Hint: Maybe I can talk to her at <insert time> in <insert location>"

I mean, if it's just a linear story, don't make me click around endlessly.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This takes the sandbox to another level..
Me: Mmm... let me check the hints
"Hint: I can think of something in <insert location> at <insert time>"
"Hint: Maybe I can talk to her at <insert time> in <insert location>"

I mean, if it's just a linear story, don't make me click around endlessly.
The worst type of sandbox game is one where there is no reason for it to be sandbox, but I'm sure this will be rectified eventually. Game is in it's super early stages.

Feb 17, 2022
How long would be willing to wait for a decent sized update?

It's only the third update and considering the "mom" character is the top prize in these things, she'll probably be the last.
The mom character is only the "prize" for the MC. Meanwhile every antagonist and their buddy will have fucked every hole she has by themselves and together multiple times.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Gunpowder Cocktail v0.3.0 Part 1 [Compressed]

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheRedMinister398

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
The mom character is only the "prize" for the MC. Meanwhile every antagonist and their buddy will have fucked every hole she has by themselves and together multiple times.
But the dev promises the content will be "balanced" and is not at all milking ntr stans. But in all likely hood this is going to be exactly how this plays out as these type of devs tend to dole out content far more to the kink than the normal routes.

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Huuuh... Hey guys, it's been a while since I shared a status update. I'm making this one public to keep everyone informed.
I think those who follow the previous status updates and are active on discord are already aware of everything but for those of you who don't know, I bought some new computer equipment and put together a new system, and tested it, which required a bit of extra research and some new settings in the system files. So, as you understand, I had to spend some time on it. And secondly, it was a very busy month with some personal stuff (the most time-consuming of which was the renovation of my house).
Whatever.. I still worked on the game every day(even if a little) and managed to release an update, but as you can see, the content was a bit less than usual. Anyway, now I'm fully back and will be working on the game with full focus!
If I need to say something new, as you know I'm working on a special episode. Normally this would be a "halloween special", but due to delays, if I had published this two days ago, it would've been a bit "rushed". So now, using the full power of my new system, I'm going to turn it into a longer "bonus episode" with cool animations. The theme will still have some halloween content (because I've already finished some of the scenes and I don't want them to go to waste), but you can expect it to be more of a dark humor (scary movie style) episode. So your expectation should be in this direction. Also, a bonus episode before a "full long" update, will be useful for me to see what I can do "better" with my new system. After this episode is released, I'll roll up the sleeves for the new update of the main story.
Thank you very much for your support again. In order not to leave this support unrequited and to provide you with better content, I wanted to realize my 3rd patreon goal earlier. I hope the upcoming updates will satisfy you even more.
That's all from me for now. Peace!
PS: Since there was not much NTR content in the last updates (v0.3 - part 1 and part 2), the bonus episode will contain more NTR content. And there won't be a long waiting time like normal updates. So it'll be ready very soon.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes