Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At present, many erotic games try to avoid seeing MC's face, but this game shows MC's expressions and actions all the time.

Seriously, how many pictures does this game use to render MC's expressions and walking movements?
Totally getting the point of the erotic game wrong.

Is this a gay game? It's really baffling.
It's worse when you think about how short the game is right now.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uff. Why cant devs even try to make their premise believable?

They sell their house to rent it from the new owner? That makes NO sense in any situation.

After that it is hard for me to keep interested, because that is a bad sign for the rest of the story ..

CokeRoke

Oct 18, 2022
At present, many erotic games try to avoid seeing MC's face, but this game shows MC's expressions and actions all the time.

Seriously, how many pictures does this game use to render MC's expressions and walking movements?
Totally getting the point of the erotic game wrong.

Is this a gay game? It's really baffling.
This is actually a good point and not said often enough.
Technically, the developer takes a lot of time to create the scene with the mc which could be spent making scenes with the girls instead.

In this game however, the mc might be part of future gay scenes or something like that, judging by his gay appearance.

Uff. Why cant devs even try to make their premise believable?

They sell their house to rent it from the new owner? That makes NO sense in any situation.

After that it is hard for me to keep interested, because that is a bad sign for the rest of the story ..
I don't even read the stories anymore before seeing if there is even content.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

K1ix

Jun 26, 2020
hey out of curiosity what happens if u accept the cop girl offer i think i declined it thinking it will lock vincent path or somethin but lemme know if that happens

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
According to the instructions, I should go to the gym in the evening, but nothing happens, what am I doing wrong?!? I have passed everything from the previous version !!!
what worked for me was it being a weekday (Monday) and advancing to the evening at home before going to the gym

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Should have waited until there was an update worth downloading.

About 10 minutes with one bare boob.

Saves from June and September won't load (except for bedroom scene saved at the end of last update), so previous play is trashed.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
hello, could someone share a save from the beginning of the new content please, I couldn't find the kitten to start

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Is there some kind of requisite to enable the gym scene? I went for one week to the gym on the evening and nothing happen. I looked at the script, but I don't find any condition.

Edit: My bad, I was skipping time inside the gym. Once I skipped time on the map, it worked.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes