battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I want to commend the developer. Not only did he put a message on the front page that the NTR is 100% avoidable but he also implemented a system in his visual novel to help you avoid it. Usually when I am told that NTR is avoidable I have to cringe at every decision I make and am unable to relax and thus it really takes away a lot of my enjoyment of the work.
NTR is a very polarized and controversial subject and it makes me very happy to see someone address it in an intelligent manner.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
Yeah. I think people involved in Harem/Ntr games need to realise that eventually you will have to prioritize one direction. People who love ntr need their scenes to overshadow mc related content by making other dudes bigger, better, more mean, get the pussy by not doing as much work as mc did, create more kinky setting for them etc. This in turn will make mc related content feel tame and lame.

Only time will tell whether this is a harem type of game that focuses on mc having fun with maybe some ntr side content. Or the usual 50% harem/ 50% ntr game where despite nominally mc having the most content all of it feel like a lame foreplay for ntr scenes.

Speaking of the plot itself. I think there is a chance that Vincent is a godfather type of criminal and he wont be ntr antagonist, at least in relation to mc family members.
I'll never understand why devs mix the two. Either make it corruption fucked up with NTR etc or make it a romance/harem etc. They need to stop trying to do both its like fire and ice they don't go together at all.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maaaaaaaan, This kind of developer makes me too happy! He always does what he says and is honest with his patrons and even with anyone on his discord. What a cool dude ! Hats off to him really !

Even if for now there is not much content, I'm willing to bet that this game will be one of the best NTR games in the future :D
And btw thanks for sharing !

Jan 7, 2021
Maaaaaaaan, This kind of developer makes me too happy! He always does what he says and is honest with his patrons and even with anyone on his discord. What a cool dude ! Hats off to him really !

Even if for now there is not much content, I'm willing to bet that this game will be one of the best NTR games in the future :D
Yeah... even though there is a bit of delay in the latest updates, it gives me the impression that this guy is really working.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I know that sometimes the MC aren't particularly bright in order to help move the story but this is something else. I don't know whether to laugh or cry in pity for this MC. :unsure::rolleyes::coffee:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I know that sometimes the MC aren't particularly bright in order to help move the story but this is something else. I don't know whether to laugh or cry in pity for this MC. :unsure::rolleyes::coffee:
I felt my IQ drastically dropping from being in his presence.

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
maybe the best 3d ntr game,

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
maybe the best 3d ntr game,

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes