Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
0.3 And here I my thoughts.
Played it since it was released the first day and I must say there is not really much what I can complain about.
NTR is avoidable, sandbox is not that grindy, Characters arnt that cheap and also look great, MC is somewhat likeable, somewhat of a story is also there, game has sound effects and music, there is a clear hint system, sex scenes are great, Harem path.But the game is short and it really needs some custom scenes to fill up the game with life. Dosent need to be naughty stuff but some normal scenes would be already enough. Otherwise the Sandbox game is empty.

My only, single complain, tho its just a nitpick then a serious problem honestly, is how the game handles the avoidable NTR.
When the game reaches a point where the Player is faced to choose between NTR and Non-NTR the game gives you somewhat of a different scene...but they read and look like it was just a afterthought to stop it from happening then being it a different path in the first place.

Example: The shopping scene with Carl, MC and Hazel.
If you allow it he will , from what I guessed, be a important character for the NTR path since he will always be present. If you choose not, he gets written off just right there. Same goes for the old UB, or Daniel.
Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with how the game handled it. But I would have prefered to see that the MC would started to ruin their life, which kinda suit the theme of the game. Either stealing their GF, Wifes, Sisters etc or just straight up making their life misserable since some of them have a crush on these chicks.

But in all, pretty decent but needs more contend.

Reactions: Only1P and lipe2410

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
The mom character is only the "prize" for the MC. Meanwhile every antagonist and their buddy will have fucked every hole she has by themselves and together multiple times.
You are mostly correct. Let's see this dev going to "balance" content or make mom fucked by men in Ntr route first compare to vanilla route.

I have seen many optional NTR devs giving so called "realstic reasons" to defend the slow burn with mom being the "ultimate prize", where in ntr route she is already a whore and getting gangbanged.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I was thinking about playing this one since NTR is avoidable, is it good enough? I'm talking about content or shoud I wait some more updates?

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
You are mostly correct. Let's see this dev going to "balance" content or make mom fucked by men in Ntr route first compare to vanilla route.

I have seen many optional NTR devs giving so called "realstic reasons" to defend the slow burn with mom being the "ultimate prize", where in ntr route she is already a whore and getting gangbanged.
So, the mom, in ntr route is already getting other dicks and MC didn't fuck her yet? Hahaha.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017

Thats why there are already 2 NTR scenes with mom early on lol. UB (Rupert) and the Warehouse job (another UB) lol.
I mean most, if not all, NTR scenes are so dumb you have to throw realism out of the window for it even to happen. Example here is once again UB Rupert with his "Relief" agreement the mom somehow forgot lol.

But to be fair, some could be said about incest/Harem too. I mean in the game Mom already started to give MC a handjob. Tho its nothing serious since it was just "helping him out". Right now there is more lewd stuff on MC-only Dick path. Like teasing and such and I prefer it that way.

Edit: underoath27
I would say give it a go. Since its a sandbox and the contend is rather small you will get the gist whats the theme is all about.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Who is who? Only here for the mother.
I see their names in the changelog but idk which is the mother which is the two of the other sisters. I can't remember names when it's the same white person name in every game :HideThePain:

Reactions: gentlemanclub
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes