CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
French Translation for Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night (NTR)

CocoM_

Mar 19, 2022
French Translation for Gunpowder Cocktail [v0.3.0 Part 2]

BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
quick question: I don't mind NTR, but when I choose the paths that lead me to NTR scenes, does that lock me out of seeing parts of the other content? Or is the NTR just an (avoidable) addition to the rest of the game's content?
Thanks.

Reactions: mikel8519

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
quick question: I don't mind NTR, but when I choose the paths that lead me to NTR scenes, does that lock me out of seeing parts of the other content? Or is the NTR just an (avoidable) addition to the rest of the game's content?
Thanks.
seems like it, but the gallery shows scenes before the choice so u can see both.
probably won't like that be for future scenes because of story progression

joanly

Jan 9, 2022
I know there's already a lot of pessimism on this site, so I hate to add to it, but...

I feel like the developer is already setting himself up for the trap that almost every other adult game dev falls into: too many characters, too much sidetracking, and too much fixation on the 'gameplay' aspect of a VN:

- He's introduced four new characters this past week in addition to the six that he already has (none of whom have any substantial content or story progression yet). Is it really possible to complete ten character stories within a reasonable time span of project development? Be realistic.
- He spent weeks of render time making a holiday episode that is non-canon instead of working on the main game, and now has ideas for "even better" side stories. The main plot hasn't advanced since we met the mafia boss at the beginning of the game.
- He's going to go back and 're-vitalize' the sandbox gameplay, 're-make' past renders so that they're better, and change the look of a character.

Here's a radical idea for devs: take a few characters, a simple but interesting story, and keep moving forward until you finish the fucking game. Every ounce of time should be spent driving towards the finish line. Don't stop, slow down, or detour for anything other than bug fixes. Don't go chasing after every new story idea or game feature that pops into your head. Start small, stay small, and finish small. Don't go trying to create your glorious magnum opus when you don't even have one completed project under your belt.

/rant

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes