amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The game is good and the story is good, but I wish the game itself would progress like a story, not like now, where we have to go from one room to another and continue the story of the game at a certain time and place.

Reactions: Vodrick

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The game is good and the story is good, but I wish the game itself would progress like a story, not like now, where we have to go from one room to another and continue the story of the game at a certain time and place.
This is something that puzzles me as well...the sandbox element for this game seems to be a crutch for the dev to hide just how little content updates will have, make the game seem more than it really is. No other reason would make sense, this obviously should be a VN, but it would only be 5 minutes long...sooo sandbox :poop:
Plus, the MC for this game has one of those punch me faces. Looking forward to the NTR aspect of this game, as that's all I can see this MC as being.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Any news on the release date?
ByteHog Prime on Discord:
Hey guys, a quick info for those who can't follow the Status Updates, the new update will be 100% released in March.
It will include around 1000 renders and around 10 animations. In short, a big update is coming and it's close.
I will announce the date in the coming days. It takes a while to put together a big update. I'm also still rendering and animating scenes. It's not finished.
This.

When the release date is finalized, I will make a public Release Date Announcement as always.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
It would be much better if the progress percentage of the game update was announced every few days

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pixeldrain does not want to open anyone have the I Patch they can post?
the link works fine, just now have got that IP from there.
yet, if you have problems DLing it, for whatever the reasom could be, here it is (attached):

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lust0ne

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
rda.png

I'm finally starting to wrap up this big ass update!
Here are the release dates for all tiers:
$20 Tier: Friday, March 31.
$10 Tier: Monday, April 3.
$5 Tier: Friday, April 7.

This update will include about ≈900 renders and ≈15 animations,
a bunch of new features(I'll add them all to the changelog in detail)
and 14 new sfx.
I'll take care of the postwork & translation and carefully do bug tests before publishing(this update includes some new features, that's why it takes a little more time than usual) and then proofreader will do his own work. I'll try not to leave even the slightest mistake.
The estimated download size for v0.4.0 will be ≈3.1 GB.
Thank you so much for your support! It's really hard work and you are helping me a lot to move forward!
Peace!!!

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2479513

I'm finally starting to wrap up this big ass update!
Here are the release dates for all tiers:
$20 Tier: Friday, March 31.
$10 Tier: Monday, April 3.
$5 Tier: Friday, April 7.

This update will include about ≈900 renders and ≈15 animations,
a bunch of new features(I'll add them all to the changelog in detail)
and 14 new sfx.
I'll take care of the postwork & translation and carefully do bug tests before publishing(this update includes some new features, that's why it takes a little more time than usual) and then proofreader will do his own work. I'll try not to leave even the slightest mistake.
The estimated download size for v0.4.0 will be ≈3.1 GB.
Thank you so much for your support! It's really hard work and you are helping me a lot to move forward!
Peace!!!
3.1 gb for pc wt abt andriod users

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes