estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 330 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Don't know man, the booty's are nice in that game but the women mostly look like Addams family rejects with that pale ass skin.
True... It's one thing that prevents me from enjoying the game, all the characters look like skinwalkers or like that alien bug from Men in Black that possessed that one dude and the skin was all weird lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Logber and amin2020

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
I have done a little digging on this game (seems there is going to be an update mid-April that will include "cheat codes" that I believe will enable incest names). All I did was change names, but since you have to extract the rpa's, I don't believe many will want to do that noir know how, it is pretty easy after all.

Names are there, all I did was just copy them over ;)

Example images:

View attachment 2530007

View attachment 2530008

View attachment 2530010

View attachment 2530011

Again, this is just me messing around, I've barely played the game and that was months back, so I have no clue if there is actual dialogue that was edited in the previous patch or not, I was just tab skipping.

What editor did you use?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
What editor did you use?
I used UNREN For All, extracted all the RPA files. Then placed rypc decrypter (that way I would get rpa files to edit) in the game folder and started the game, then went to scripts folder, and opened character_names.rpy with Nopepad ++ and changed names, saved and played.

UnRen-old, UnRen-forall(v8.3), UnRen-Powershell-forall(v8.3)

You can just "use" UNREN for ALL, place it in game folder, run it, select option 1. You can select Y/N does not matter. After that you can just place this file in the folder called scripts and let it overwrite. Like I said I have no idea about dialogue but if you just want him to say Mom, Big Sis, Lil Sis, you can use it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no incest patch?
There was but old, the next update will have cheat codes which looks like it will enable it without any patching, and as said above you can do your own if you put in some effort. I made the one above in about 5 minutes.

Jan 22, 2023
Story is for now average, quality is epic, animations are fine, pretty unique appearances but minus is face of protag and his reactions he is such a weirdo/psycho without brain lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Good update. Won't lie: i was expecting a bit more of progress and spicy content with the girls (and also some more events than just a weekend in Vincent's house), but what are in this update was good and it's on me not manage my expectations properly. Either way, i like this update. Sophie is a hell of a sexy and hot MILF. I loved that MC is all handsy and hugging with her and despite she feel a bit ashamed, she also keeps liking and feeling aroused by him more and more.

Also, good addition with Aiden. Hope we can bully him really hard in future just like with Cody in Away from home (and also make him watch when we bang his mother and sister). What i like about how this game handle the avoidable NTR is that avoid NTR also mean see the assholes who want my girls getting really frustated/angry for failed. This adds even more satisfaction to the vanilla scenes for me: knowing there is other guys wanting be in MC's place, but they simply can't :KEK:

For the last, i really like MC/Vincent interactions. I almost feel sad for make MC take his wife and daughter:BootyTime:
Would love to see Aiden locked in that shed with the bbc groundskeeper without giving him his meds so he’ll get horny and rape his ass

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
It would b soo hot to see another Aiden Sophie sleep over what a fukin gold idea.

ByteHog Prime pls make it happen the first time was so good :D

maybe their next bed ((friend)) session will start with them kissing bec that's how Aiden kisses his mom (he told Sophie) XD
and then end up with Aiden fucking her.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes