Oct 7, 2022
Still waiting for the update which will enable us to change the relationships between MC and the rest of the cast..come on dev plz hurry up mate we are all waiting here lol..

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
There is definitely more vanilla content in the game. Like 65% to 35%.

And actually, I'm doing this(both paths thing) because that's the kind of games I like, too. For me, only vanilla or only NTR doesn't make sense.

For example:

There's no other guys in the game but you, or if there are, they are ignoring all the beautiful girls, all the girls are chasing only you like they're bewitched and eventually you get them all no matter what. It doesn't even matter how you treat them, they'll keep running after you. Are we in a fairy tale or something? I know it's not real life but still BORING!

or

You have an MC who lets all the girls he has get easily fucked by other guys, LI's cheating on him with no second thought. Maybe he sighs a little but then he doesn't give a shit. Then these girls become just hollow simple whores. No real emotions, no real bounds... you're no better than a simple cuck. Where are the feelings? Meaningless...

To me, there's no point in having Vanilla without any risk factor or side things. There must be other things in the story so that the MC fights for his girls. Wrong choices must have consequences but at the same time, by making the right choices you can still play the way you want. You can have any girl, other men can't even touch them, but it shouldn't be that linear.

Same goes for the NTR side. The girls in the game shouldn't be simple beings who jump into the laps of other guys at the slightest opportunity. They should be loyal to the MC, but the choices made in the game should impact what happens next.
Thats sounds like a good balance

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Today was Monday, why was the game not updated?
Today in discord:

ByteHog PrimeHoje às 07:11
Hey guys, since this is a some kind of feature update, I decided to make some improvements on the UI as well. I don't want to release a bunch of different updates for every little thing I'm going to change so I wanted to get this out of the way too. So I will release v0.4.1 tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. (editado)

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Today in discord:

ByteHog PrimeHoje às 07:11
Hey guys, since this is a some kind of feature update, I decided to make some improvements on the UI as well. I don't want to release a bunch of different updates for every little thing I'm going to change so I wanted to get this out of the way too. So I will release v0.4.1 tomorrow. Thanks for your patience. (editado)
nice , thank you man

Reactions: lipe2410

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

I just started playing. Is there a reason why the MC is a scrawny midget? He's as short as the women and have very slim shoulders (his hips are almost as wide as his shoulders) giving him a very diminutive appearance.

Oct 7, 2022
It's a feature update which usually = no new content. This is just adding some UI stuff and changing relationships without a patch. That's also why it's only $5 if was a full blown update it would have started at the higher tiers.
I know mate and I need that I patch which will be provided through the update thats why i still havent played 0.4.0 yet..:(

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Does this mean that update v0.4.1 has nothing new?
ByteHog PrimeOntem às 16:42
v0.4.1 Changelog for those wondering:

Please remember that this is a feature update. Changelog: - Cheat Code System added. * If you edit the Relationships to your liking using the cheat code, some dialogs will proceed differently (no new renders). - Hidden Cards( Special Renders ) added. - 6 New Hidden Cards. - Some UI Improvements. - Loading Screen. - Better file compression( total game size reduced from 3.65GB to 2.68GB, without quality loss ). - Some new Free Roam scenes(read the in-game changelog to find out what's added) -->18 Renders --> 2 Animations (≈363 Frames)

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes