SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017

Hey!
First of all, thank you all for your interest in the latest update! It was much greater than before. I really appreciate it!
In this status update, I have two things to tell you about.
1--) My plans for future updates. What will the content be like and how often?
2--) New features, new free roam events. When will these be added?
Let's answer them.
1-> I've decided to release updates faster but in smaller chunks. I'm thinking that each upcoming update will contain 1 Vanilla and 1 NTR event for a specific character. I can say that each update I will release with this concept will contain 400 renders and around 10 animations. Of course, these may vary depending on the plot of the events, it may be more, but these are the minimum numbers in my head. Unless there is a surprise, they will include one partially long vanilla and one partially long NTR event. How often? Let's say every month. Can I do it? There are no guarantees for anything in life + I have a day job too, but that's my goal.
I would also like to mention which female characters will be included in three future updates.
v0.5 -> Sophie
v0.6 -> Clarice
v0.7 -> Selina
I will talk about the plot of the updates in more detail in the next status updates. Once these updates are done, I will share the characters that will be included in the next three updates in the same way.
I'll post a few updates like this and see how it goes. If you like it, I'll continue in the same way. If you don't, we'll look at it then.
2-> New features: Special(hidden) Renders and Cheat codes I plan to add. These are already almost done and will probably be completed in 2-3 days. New free roam events (30 renders and some animations + real time cum simulations), these will probably take me around 5 days. I also know that the game is a bit over-sized at the moment and I'm going to do a detailed compression to reduce the file size without reducing the quality. Once I'm done with these I'll release a feature update (v0.4.1), probably in the middle of April.
Um... I think that's all for now. Don't forget to ask if you have any questions.
Peace!
-Bytehog

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good update. Won't lie: i was expecting a bit more of progress and spicy content with the girls (and also some more events than just a weekend in Vincent's house), but what are in this update was good and it's on me not manage my expectations properly. Either way, i like this update. Sophie is a hell of a sexy and hot MILF. I loved that MC is all handsy and hugging with her and despite she feel a bit ashamed, she also keeps liking and feeling aroused by him more and more.

Also, good addition with Aiden. Hope we can bully him really hard in future just like with Cody in Away from home (and also make him watch when we bang his mother and sister). What i like about how this game handle the avoidable NTR is that avoid NTR also mean see the assholes who want my girls getting really frustated/angry for failed. This adds even more satisfaction to the vanilla scenes for me: knowing there is other guys wanting be in MC's place, but they simply can't :KEK:

For the last, i really like MC/Vincent interactions. I almost feel sad for make MC take his wife and daughter:BootyTime:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Good update. Won't lie: i was expecting a bit more of progress and spicy content with the girls (and also some more events than just a weekend in Vincent's house), but what are in this update was good and it's on me not manage my expectations properly. Either way, i like this update. Sophie is a hell of a sexy and hot MILF. I loved that MC is all handsy and hugging with her and despite she feel a bit ashamed, she also keeps liking and feeling aroused by him more and more.

Also, good addition with Aiden. Hope we can bully him really hard in future just like with Cody in Away from home (and also make him watch when we bang his mother and sister). What i like about how this game handle the avoidable NTR is that avoid NTR also mean see the assholes who want my girls getting really frustated/angry for failed. This adds even more satisfaction to the vanilla scenes for me: knowing there is other guys wanting be in MC's place, but they simply can't :KEK:

For the last, i really like MC/Vincent interactions. I almost feel sad for make MC take his wife and daughter:BootyTime:
Who is the MC? And who is Aiden and Cody?

• Haha
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Who is the MC? And who is Aiden and Cody?
MC is the blode guy in the previews. Aiden is the Vincent's son introduced in this update (a fucking brat wanting ntr MC). Cody is a character from another game (Away from home) that is bullied and cucked buy the MC of that game. I was just expressing my hopes to do the same thing to Aiden in this game here

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have done a little digging on this game (seems there is going to be an update mid-April that will include "cheat codes" that I believe will enable incest names). All I did was change names, but since you have to extract the rpa's, I don't believe many will want to do that noir know how, it is pretty easy after all.

Names are there, all I did was just copy them over ;)

default mom_name = "Mom"
default big_sis_name = "Big Sis"
default lil_sis_name = "Little Sis"
Example images:

Screenshot 2023-04-08 001118.png

Screenshot 2023-04-08 001146.png

Screenshot 2023-04-08 001206.png

Screenshot 2023-04-08 001249.png

Again, this is just me messing around, I've barely played the game and that was months back, so I have no clue if there is actual dialogue that was edited in the previous patch or not, I was just tab skipping.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
MC is the blode guy in the previews. Aiden is the Vincent's son introduced in this update (a fucking brat wanting ntr MC). Cody is a character from another game (Away from home) that is bullied and cucked buy the MC of that game. I was just expressing my hopes to do the same thing to Aiden in this game here
This game is much better than away from home, the comparison is wrong

Oct 7, 2022
I'm not comparing the games. I'm comparing the two character Aiden and Cody and hoping we can do to Aiden the same thing we can do to Cody. And judging by the scene where MC can piss off Aiden whe MC make out with his sister, seems quite possible..
I played Away from Home months back and as far as i remember it doesnt have any NTR right..i might be wrong though..I like both games regardless lol..

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I played Away from Home months back and as far as i remember it doesnt have any NTR right..i might be wrong though..I like both games regardless lol..
I'm compare the fact MC's in both games can cuck another guy with his mother and sister. Not the games or NTR. You know, nevermind this is already go off-topic and seems no one understand what i was talking about.

Oct 7, 2022
I'm compare the fact MC's in both games can cuck another guy with his mother and sister. Not the games or NTR. You know, nevermind this is already go off-topic and seems no one understand what i was talking about.
Naah bro i understood what u meant..i was just asking whether away from home has any NTR or not like this one coz i played it months back and i dont remember..

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes