Mr23Magic

May 9, 2019
Just downloaded the game but it won't even open/start. Anyone got an idea what's wrong?

Edit: There were some problems with my pc, now it works just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: hakanhıyar
Jan 7, 2021
Just downloaded the game but it won't even open/start. Anyone got an idea what's wrong?
I didn't see anyone on Patreon or discord saying they got any errors. Did you download the game from this thread? If so, which version and which link did you use?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Is there even an Ipatch for this, hate to see the term roommates going around and MC talking as though they are all strangers under one roof lol. someone said it is there in the game itself but where the heck am I supposed to trigger it?

Reactions: Bossjohn and Cico8

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
View attachment 1872568

Overview:
For a young man who has been abandoned by his father and whose family is not well off, finding a bag filled with $500,000 can be very tempting. But if he gets that bag, will his life be as good as he imagined?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: ByteHog Prime -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.
If this offends you then please vacate the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Update Only

Hazel's Unfortunate Halloween Night (NTR):
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1872632 View attachment 1872633 View attachment 1872635 View attachment 2148560 View attachment 1872637 View attachment 1872639 View attachment 1872640 View attachment 2148553 View attachment 1872641 View attachment 1872642 View attachment 1872643 View attachment 1872651 View attachment 2522924 View attachment 2522925 View attachment 1872652 View attachment 1872655 View attachment 1872656
the mom is not an easy to get women thats good but at the same time she is not that hard she set the old men dick in the first minute of the game

Jan 7, 2021
the mom is not an easy to get women thats good but at the same time she is not that hard she set the old men dick in the first minute of the game
LOL she didn't even do anything but I can't blame the old pervert. I'd probably have a hard-on too if I saw Sophie even with her clothes on in rl :alien:

Last edited:

staff72

Jan 3, 2021
We agree there is no other content after the scenes in Vincent's house? Or did I miss something afterwards?

Reactions: VOYEUR

staff72

Jan 3, 2021
Nope, thats the end when you go back to the main house.
yeah well that's what I meant...But then, why do I feel like I've played the story so far in 2-3 hours when I haven't speedrun at all. 3,6GB, the impression that it was around 1GB on the content...

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
There is definitely more vanilla content in the game. Like 65% to 35%.

And actually, I'm doing this(both paths thing) because that's the kind of games I like, too. For me, only vanilla or only NTR doesn't make sense.

For example:

There's no other guys in the game but you, or if there are, they are ignoring all the beautiful girls, all the girls are chasing only you like they're bewitched and eventually you get them all no matter what. It doesn't even matter how you treat them, they'll keep running after you. Are we in a fairy tale or something? I know it's not real life but still BORING!

or

You have an MC who lets all the girls he has get easily fucked by other guys, LI's cheating on him with no second thought. Maybe he sighs a little but then he doesn't give a shit. Then these girls become just hollow simple whores. No real emotions, no real bounds... you're no better than a simple cuck. Where are the feelings? Meaningless...

To me, there's no point in having Vanilla without any risk factor or side things. There must be other things in the story so that the MC fights for his girls. Wrong choices must have consequences but at the same time, by making the right choices you can still play the way you want. You can have any girl, other men can't even touch them, but it shouldn't be that linear.

Same goes for the NTR side. The girls in the game shouldn't be simple beings who jump into the laps of other guys at the slightest opportunity. They should be loyal to the MC, but the choices made in the game should impact what happens next.
I have to say this to you, make sure you do not take the people whining about NTR too seriously. Obviously there can be valid criticism but majority of them are just insecure babies. They act like NTR is a deadly disease transmitted magically to everyone that plays the game or something, they can't be reasoned with and they will NEVER STOP WHINING. So i am telling you this because you are gonna get A LOT more of this type of whining in the future, it's all gonna be copy paste.

"Oh look another game that is actually an NTR game in disguise"
"There is more NTR content than vanilla"
"The game forces you to go down the NTR path"
"Oh wow just knowing that there is a path in which girls get NTR'd is enough to ruin the game for me"

I know this because i see it repeated in every other game thread like this, anyone that's spent time in the Power Vacuum thread knows exactly what i am talking about. Despite the fact that the game releases 3-5 vanila scenes for every 1 NTR scene and despite the fact that the NTR over there is literally non-canon, if you go down the NTR path to see the scenes you get a game over screen and need to load back a save before the choice, despite even the fact that the VAST majority of his supporters on patreon are fans of NTR who somehow DONT COMPLAIN despite the fact that they are at a massive disadvantage, the NTR haters still feel entitled to whine to the dev every single day about NTR.

So anyway as i said just ignore it, your game is currently going through a popularity spurt as more and more people are finding and noticing it, so it's gonna attract more and more of this type of idiots, that's gonna repeat the same shit that i posted above and trying to explain to each and every one of them that they are wrong wont change anything, it's just gonna make you resentful of everything.

TL;DR Just keep doing your thing, ignore the haters.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes