IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
Feels like its a NTR game first but to get non-ntr fans you added options for it. So you can get support from both. I do non-ntr playthrough then I try the ntr side they got way sexier better scenes...
https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=10461654

I got out of bed in the morning and was reading the comments in peace then I saw this guy's(let's keep it respectful) comment and got a bit nervous. I guess he realized his mistake and deleted his comment but just in case there's anyone has read this, let me say it again to avoid misunderstanding.

There is no such thing as what he says. He probably skipped the beginning texts, chose the wrong option and did not open the warnings. No NTR scene is forced to be watched. They are all 100% avoidable. Turn on the NTR warning with the option given to you at the very beginning of the game and make your choices accordingly. You can finish the game easily without seeing any NTR content (not skippable, not happening in the background, 100% avoidable).
nNTR in a NTR game ...

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
There is no such thing as what he says. He probably skipped the beginning texts, chose the wrong option and did not open the warnings. No NTR scene is forced to be watched. They are all 100% avoidable. Turn on the NTR warning with the option given to you at the very beginning of the game and make your choices accordingly. You can finish the game easily without seeing any NTR content (not skippable, not happening in the background, 100% avoidable).
Is there an option in "options" to not see along the game any NTR related content, warning, or anything that can remind the player those awful three letters, as if that content never were there in the first place? Just the reminder can be a huge turn off and ruins the immersion.

Or better, is there a version of the game 100% NTR free from the beginning, so those three letters aren't even in the game? Actually, it doesn't matter. Just knowing that there is a parallel universe in which a beloved character is a cheater can be enough to ruin a character. NTR, just say no. Not going to try this game even for free.

Last edited:

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Is there an option in "options" to not see along the game any NTR related content, warning, or anything that can remind the player those awful three letters, as if that content never were there in the first place? Just the reminder can be a huge turn off and ruins the immersion.

Or better, is there an option 100% NTR free from the beginning, so those three letters aren't even in the game? Actually, it doesn't matter. Just knowing that there is a parallel universe in which a beloved character is a cheater can be enough to ruin a character. NTR, just say no. Not going to try this game even for free.
whew, we dodged an unhinged bullet with this one boys...

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022

Or better, is there an option 100% NTR free from the beginning, so those three letters aren't even in the game? Actually, it doesn't matter. Just knowing that there is a parallel universe in which a beloved character is a cheater can be enough to ruin a character. NTR, just say no. Not going to try this game even for free.
if you see yourself as mc, and you cry about the ntr, just remember that each player like you that plays the game also sees himself as mc so his version of the game is ntr, no need for a parallel universe to ntr you.
also you can't stop people from fantasizing about you mom or sister
it happens very often according to statistics just some fun things for you to think about .

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Humwee

Jul 20, 2017
Well, game looks just fantastic. Models are hot af.
But there is so little alternative with NTR. I'm happy to re-play every path, but now looks like avoiding NTR just skips piece of content not giving equal alternative way. I might just hoping to get more choices further and make addition to existing scenes

Reactions: Aelth and Evt

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
if you see yourself as mc, and you cry about the ntr, just remember that each player like you that plays the game also sees himself as mc so his version of the game is ntr, no need for a parallel universe to ntr you.
it happens very often according to statistics just some fun things for you to think about .
I´m sorry for playing role games as role games, and not seeing them just as a movie.

Obviously, my post was ironic, I was exaggerating, but truth is, I play games for having fun, not for feeling betrayed by characters I get fond of. So, I don't want any trace of NTR in games. NTR is not a "neutral" fetish. You either love it, or hate it. And that thing of "NTR avoidable", just doesn't work. How it's possible to write a good, well developed character that is at the same time a decent person and a cheater liar?

Graf66

Feb 20, 2018
More characters, more teasing, very slow development of relations with characters, See house owner scene? Forget about it. See boyfriend scene? Forget about it. See job at warehouse scene? Forget about it.
I don’t like such approach, so many games were abandoned because of enormous scale in which developers got burned out. In my opinion it’s better to finish storylines first, after that introduce new characters. And what I absolutely fucking hate is when first and top characters delayed until very last update to keep interest of the players.
In any case models look great, the game looks promising, good luck to the developer so he could finish all of the plots and don’t get burned out in the process.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Feels like its a NTR game first but to get non-ntr fans you added options for it. So you can get support from both. I do non-ntr playthrough then I try the ntr side they got way sexier better scenes...
There is definitely more vanilla content in the game. Like 65% to 35%.

And actually, I'm doing this(both paths thing) because that's the kind of games I like, too. For me, only vanilla or only NTR doesn't make sense.

For example:

There's no other guys in the game but you, or if there are, they are ignoring all the beautiful girls, all the girls are chasing only you like they're bewitched and eventually you get them all no matter what. It doesn't even matter how you treat them, they'll keep running after you. Are we in a fairy tale or something? I know it's not real life but still BORING!

or

You have an MC who lets all the girls he has get easily fucked by other guys, LI's cheating on him with no second thought. Maybe he sighs a little but then he doesn't give a shit. Then these girls become just hollow simple whores. No real emotions, no real bounds... you're no better than a simple cuck. Where are the feelings? Meaningless...

To me, there's no point in having Vanilla without any risk factor or side things. There must be other things in the story so that the MC fights for his girls. Wrong choices must have consequences but at the same time, by making the right choices you can still play the way you want. You can have any girl, other men can't even touch them, but it shouldn't be that linear.

Same goes for the NTR side. The girls in the game shouldn't be simple beings who jump into the laps of other guys at the slightest opportunity. They should be loyal to the MC, but the choices made in the game should impact what happens next.

Last edited:

Don7643135fhij

Dec 18, 2022
great update. love the ntr.
great update. love the ntr.
Why cant i continue the game...i mean after sophie bathtub scene i chose for ntr...nd after that...it shows its end for the update...why i am not able to see further scenes that are posted on game new updates...please help...i have download ver 4...its in pc...its around 4gb or something...help

Reactions: viper217

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021

And actually, I'm doing this(both paths thing) because that's the kind of games I like, too. For me, only vanilla or only NTR doesn't make sense.

For example:

There's no other guys in the game but you, or if there are, they are ignoring all the beautiful girls, all the girls are chasing you like they're bewitched and eventually you get them all no matter what. It doesn't even matter how you treat them, they'll keep running after you. Are we in a fairy tale or something? I know it's not real life but still BORING!

or

You have an MC who lets all the girls he has get easily fucked by other guys. Maybe he sighs a little but then he doesn't give a shit. Then these girls become just hollow simple whores. No real emotions... you're no better than a simple cuck. Where are the feelings? Meaningless...

To me, there's no point in having Vanilla without any risk factor or side things. There must be other things in the story so that the MC fights for his girls. Wrong choices must have consequences but at the same time, by making the right choices you can still play the way you want. You can have any girl, other men can't even touch them, but it shouldn't be that linear.

Same goes for the NTR side. The girls in the game shouldn't be simple beings who jump into the laps of other guys at the slightest opportunity. They should be loyal to the MC, but the choices made in the game should impact what happens next.
I agree, tho it sounds complicated af to implement,

Last edited:

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018

For example:

There's no other guys in the game but you, or if there are, they are ignoring all the beautiful girls, all the girls are chasing you like they're bewitched and eventually you get them all no matter what. It doesn't even matter how you treat them, they'll keep running after you. Are we in a fairy tale or something? I know it's not real life but still BORING!

or

You have an MC who lets all the girls he has get easily fucked by other guys. Maybe he sighs a little but then he doesn't give a shit. Then these girls become just hollow simple whores. No real emotions... you're no better than a simple cuck. Where are the feelings? Meaningless...

So you think that you can write a female character that at the same time is a decent, faithful person, and also a liar and a cheater, depending of the path. Which one is her real personality? I suppose the second one, since she only needs a bad decision of the player to be a cheater. Do you think a character like that one can be really lovable?

Or it's a really shallow character that can fit in scenes in which she's a decent person and scenes in which she's not, because doesn't actually have personality. In any case, NTR avoidable doesn't work if you are trying to write a real plot and characters. If this game it's just fap material, just an excuse to see sex scenes, it's another thing. Nothing wrong with that, btw.

Remember, NTR is not that you don't get the girl because you make the wrong choices. NTR is you girl cheating on you. I'm OK if the risk is that you get a bad ending in the game and don't get the girl if your decisions are not good, not that you are cucked by her and have to even see it in the game. It's not something that I find any kind of pleasure from.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020

For example:

or

so if you play ntr path you get better scenes and if you play non-ntr you get the boreding vanilla stuff?

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
okay but those that go for you two and so cos you like something then everyone else has to be forced to like or should they have choice to make they are into it or not?

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Or better, is there a version of the game 100% NTR free from the beginning, so those three letters aren't even in the game? Actually, it doesn't matter. Just knowing that there is a parallel universe in which a beloved character is a cheater can be enough to ruin a character. NTR, just say no. Not going to try this game even for free.
IMG_0987.gif

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
so if you play ntr path you get better scenes and if you play non-ntr you get the boreding vanilla stuff?
I see that comment a lot but you guys never explain it, what do you mean by better scenes? you know most ntr content is Rape, blackmail, manipulation etc so are you asking for more of that kind of content on the vanilla side? cause if you are just say instead of being so vague about what you mean.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes