SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
The way this is going I'm predicting that the "virgin" younger sister is probably fucking some gross old fat bastard in order to get her grades up.

So... NTR...
Is it the MC getting cucked or is he the one doing it?

PS: Someone may already have answered it on a previous post but I'm too lazy to search for it so I'm just gonna leave this here and hope somebody who has played the game answers it.
He gets very close after drugging the bosses wife, but is too much of a pussy to go through with it and tries to rationalise it in his own head that he's too much of a good guy (LOL, this sleep creep drugging dork is a "good guy").

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Except for these constant forced scenes that push us after Hazel (and some other girls) it was pretty good. I'd expect more choices so we can actually pick what we want to do but when choices were there it was really good. Interesting.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.

Lies, latest update, in barn "forced" scene BBC + older sister, too bad the game wasn't half bad, then a big fuck you to non-cuck path players.:mad:

- No, I did not see how the scene fully played out, after the BBC + older sister "falling" meeting (that was enough), exited and then deleted the game.

Good luck with you game anyway Dev, you'll still have your cuck content fans, as you've shown you don't care for the vanilla content players equally to give options to truly bypass the cuck content path.
I got out of bed in the morning and was reading the comments in peace then I saw this guy's(let's keep it respectful) comment and got a bit nervous. I guess he realized his mistake and deleted his comment but just in case there's anyone has read this, let me say it again to avoid misunderstanding.

There is no such thing as what he says. He probably skipped the beginning texts, chose the wrong option and did not activate the warnings. No NTR scene is forced to be watched. They are all 100% avoidable. Turn on the NTR warning with the option given to you at the very beginning of the game and make your choices accordingly. You can finish the game easily without seeing any NTR content (not skippable, not happening in the background, 100% avoidable).

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes