MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The main game contains 100% AVOIDABLE NTR.

Lies, latest update, in barn "forced" scene BBC + older sister, too bad the game wasn't half bad, then a big fuck you to non-cuck path players.:mad:

- No, I did not see how the scene fully played out, after the BBC + older sister "falling" meeting (that was enough), exited and then deleted the game.

Good luck with you game anyway Dev, you'll still have your cuck content fans, as you've shown you don't care for the vanilla content players equally to give options to truly bypass the cuck content path.
Oh, because there is no functioning we mod for this title...try this great tool (0x52_URM). I use this all the time to show me what's behind most of the story choices (But it depends how the dev coded his game, or if the game was written in a different language. But usually it works as I stated.). Another thing to note, this tool will not fubar saves, as some wt mods have in the past if not present.

Extract and place the 0x52_URM file into your game folder, then run your game. A small box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen, expand and review each choice to see what was labelled. Also this tool will work for almost all Renpy titles. Enjoy.

Reactions: mark19 and Piat
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes