ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I don't update the gallery in the early versions, but if you finish the other characters' events and play when Vincent's one is active in the hint system, you can easily see all the content of the new update.

The "specIal" function you talked about on discord is working?:WeSmart:
I think it will be in a couple of days:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Mc looks like a loser
I know right? I'm sure the Dev didn't try to do it, but the MC has permanent punch me face syndrome and a custom made cuck personality. Only SA MC is more of a loser that doesn't deserve the big dick given to them. Even the NTR path is frustrating as the Dev still gives the idiot MC chances at pussy.

• Haha
Reactions: aunkub11

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
why do I remember this game having more content than this? Because .4 and only what seems to be 8 events in the gallery after nearly a year of this game being worked on just doesn't seem right.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
ByteHog Prime very good job.

A pretty good update which expanded on the story and a lot more hot characters man I like milfs...only negative part is the NTR scene felt too short and could have been way spicer but will see next update how things go ..my fav was the ntr scenes with Sophie keep them coming please.

you sir have +1 from me on patroen good luck :)

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
ide say its more NTR at the moment. Nearly every update has an NTR scene compared to the harem.

Which is far more enjoyable :LOL:

Great uppdate btw
It's actually been pretty balanced to be fair, this update had 4 vanilla scenes and 3 ntr scenes.

I can't wait for the brain dead comments that one side got more content than the other when they didn't.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I find it hard to root against Aiden, when the MC is basically identical to him in character. So if I dislike Aiden, I kinda feel that I should hate MC too lol. They are both just two horny teens that wanna fuck everything. I wonder if they'll join forces at some point to stop that old landlord from fucking Sophie? :unsure::unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
To be clear, this update ends when you finish your 2 day stay at Vincent's house, right? Just wanna make sure I didn't miss anything.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes