therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
I see that comment a lot but you guys never explain it, what do you mean by better scenes? you know most ntr content is Rape, blackmail, manipulation etc so are you asking for more of that kind of content on the vanilla side? cause if you are just say instead of being so vague about what you mean.
i dont know i just saw someone talked about it and i just want to hear from the dev himself if its true or not and yeah i do like rough stuff without ntr

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
i dont know i just saw someone talked about it and i just want to hear from the dev himself if its true or not and yeah i do like rough stuff without ntr
Then just ask the dev to add more rough type of content, whether of not he does it is 100% up to them.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Unpopular opinion probably but i like what ntr content is in the game so far and for me that is unusual because i normally prefer netorase

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Then just ask the dev to add more rough type of content, whether of not he does it is 100% up to them.
let me say it again you got me in crossfire i have not even play the game i dont know if there is alread rough stuff for non-ntr path:Kappa:

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2021
0.3.0 was release in october if im not wrong?
I'm pretty sure it was released in November. Because there was a delay in the halloween update. I mentioned this because you wrote that it hurts to wait 5 months for each update. If we had waited 5 months for each new update there wouldn't have been 5 updates in 9 months. When we take the average, we wait close to 2 months for each update.

Reactions: yikess
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes