Jan 7, 2021
Im going to respect the wish from DEV = "please don't leak it somewhere for at least 3 days."
I think it would be better if you share the full message:

Reminder from Dev:
This is a kind of early version so please don't leak it somewhere for at least 3 days. If it contains a bug or error that I missed, it's hard to fix when the update is leaked everywhere. Thanks.

I think it's totally understandable. And I also think that in the meantime the guy has to make some sales so that he can keep going. I don't condone any game being leaked here on day one. I also share(leak :( ) content sometimes, but not on the first day. That's a bit disrespectful.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The mom is so hot in this game that I really don't care who smashes her first. SOMEBODY needs to get that ass! lol
I hated the "boss"s kid but I'd rather see HIM smash than to continue seeing that ass in those leggings go to waste!
Maybe MC and the nerd to come up with a game plan for all the girl together. Like a team of super pervs.

Anyway, Mom is hot as fuck. The game is great. Easily top 5 on this site, when you factor in renders, humor and characters.
10/10 will download again.

Brudda10

Nov 29, 2022
The mom is so hot in this game that I really don't care who smashes her first. SOMEBODY needs to get that ass! lol
I hated the "boss"s kid but I'd rather see HIM smash than to continue seeing that ass in those leggings go to waste!
Maybe MC and the nerd to come up with a game plan for all the girl together. Like a team of super pervs.

Anyway, Mom is hot as fuck. The game is great. Easily top 5 on this site, when you factor in renders, humor and characters.
10/10 will download again.
Did u play the new update if yes is there any good ntr and if yes any sex scenes ?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
How come biggest games always get shared first day on the update day no matter how big the tier is for it.
Meanwhile the small fan base games always get delayed for it to get leaks.
I wish ppl would understand that leaking does not effect the developers support
But quality is.
Those who are welling to support will do it anyway.and those who not will just play it for free anyway.
The difference is there are ppl who just don't have the money for it some are from third world countries for example.

Had my salary b like 1000$ a month i would have thrown 20 for him in heartbeat (the dev deserves it) and then shared it for other ppl who cant do it.

This game is my favorite one right now thought and i wish the guy the best lets just hope someone can share it soon :)

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
How come biggest games always get shared first day on the update day no matter how big the tier is for it.
Meanwhile the small fan base games always get delayed for it to get leaks.
I wish ppl would understand that leaking does not effect the developers support
But quality is.
Those who are welling to support will do it anyway.and those who not will just play it for free anyway.
The difference is there are ppl who just don't have the money for it some are from third world countries for example.

Had my salary b like 1000$ a month i would have thrown 20 for him in heartbeat (the dev deserves it) and then shared it for other ppl who cant do it.

This game is my favorite one right now thought and i wish the guy the best lets just hope someone can share it soon :)
Isn't it obvious big games have big fanbase so more chances of people sharing, while small games have lesser chance of people sharing due to small fans paying for higher tiers

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Post the f*cking update or gtfo from this site. Clown.
I dont get people who dont share updates i literally post the stuff immediately when i subscribe. Holy shit.
That's what am saying lol.

I mean why come here bragging about it when you know none of the people here played the update yet
all that teasing and mocking poor people who can't buy it is just bad for the game itself.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
That's what am saying lol.

I mean why come here bragging about it when you know none of the people here played the update yet
all that teasing and mocking poor people who can't buy it is just bad for the game itself.
(y)You said right.(y) For example, I can’t pay and support developers because of the political world situation. Banks do not interact with each other. The situation is like in chess.:confused::unsure::(:cry:

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes