SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I am using the version here

Then once you pick up the sticky note, then go to the computer enter the code, the relationship app should show up on your computer screen like in the screenshots. Maybe reload a save or delete saves including ones in app data (then use skip unseen text and you can fast forward to computer screen part).

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Post the f*cking update or gtfo from this site. Clown.
I dont get people who dont share updates i literally post the stuff immediately when i subscribe. Holy shit.
That's what am saying lol.

I mean why come here bragging about it when you know none of the people here played the update yet
all that teasing and mocking poor people who can't buy it is just bad for the game itself.
What are you guys on about? What does this have to do with third world countries or salary?

If you can't afford to support the dev, just wait 3 more days for people to leak it. Or just wait for public version. That's it. You can play the game for free without paying by just waiting. Isn't that amazing?

Demanding that someone upload it now is self entitled as fuck. Just be patient FFS. I am also waiting quietly in line over here. I am pledged to too many games at the moment so I can't support ByteHog yet.

Mardi Gras

Jun 27, 2020
Then once you pick up the sticky note, then go to the computer enter the code, the relationship app should show up on your computer screen like in the screenshots. Maybe reload a save or delete saves including ones in app data (then use skip unseen text and you can fast forward to computer screen part).
ll
I deleted my saves and restarted. I
still have the same issue

Jan 13, 2023
What are you guys on about? What does this have to do with third world countries or salary?

If you can't afford to support the dev, just wait 3 more days for people to leak it. Or just wait for public version. That's it. You can play the game for free without paying by just waiting. Isn't that amazing?

Demanding that someone upload it now is self entitled as fuck. Just be patient FFS. I am also waiting quietly in line over here. I am pledged to too many games at the moment so I can't support ByteHog yet.
Exactly. I follow many vn's for free here on the site, and sometimes I wait 1 month or more to play the free version. One thing I do to not be anxious for a new update of a certain vn is to always be looking for new games. There are many hidden gems out there, just find them. That way I never get bored and anxious, because I always have something to play.

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
Exactly. I follow many vn's for free here on the site, and sometimes I wait 1 month or more to play the free version. One thing I do to not be anxious for a new update of a certain vn is to always be looking for new games. There are many hidden gems out there, just find them. That way I never get bored and anxious, because I always have something to play.
U seem to have mastered the art of taming your wiggly, of pacifying the shakies, care to throw some names for the poor pls?

Jan 13, 2023
U seem to have mastered the art of taming your wiggly, of pacifying the shakies, care to throw some names for the poor pls?
It depends. Each one has a particular taste... What's yours? So I can suggest some that are closer...

One that I recommend to everyone, regardless of the tastes of each one, is "Summer Heat", a pity that it is still in the beginning. This girl in my profile picture is a hot goth from this game.

Last edited:

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
It depends. Each one has a particular taste... What's yours? So I can suggest some that are closer...

One that I recommend to everyone, regardless of the tastes of each one, is "Summer Heat", a pity that it is still in the beginning. This girl in my profile picture is a hot goth from this game.
Gimme dat nasty shit, no pulling punches unless it's extreme depressive rape or futanari or tentacles.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020

I had to tame my wiggly because most of the NTR devs at the moment are having delays on their release xD

Jan 13, 2023
I had to tame my wiggly because most of the NTR devs at the moment are having delays on their release xD
We are two then lol
I also like an ntr, obviously if it wouldn't be on this game's forum lol
I'm actually pretty eclectic, I like pretty much every twist possible, from the most common to the most difficult. Returning to the subject, I had to take a break from entering the forum here because I got frustrated with the latest updates for almost all the games I follow. It seems to me that some developers just release updates because something has to come out which is really sad.

Reactions: M3lly

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
We are two then lol
I also like an ntr, obviously if it wouldn't be on this game's forum lol
I'm actually pretty eclectic, I like pretty much every twist possible, from the most common to the most difficult. Returning to the subject, I had to take a break from entering the forum here because I got frustrated with the latest updates for almost all the games I follow. It seems to me that some developers just release updates because something has to come out which is really sad.
That's good. Having broad taste means a wider range of games to consume.

There are some games that I waited many months for an update. I am fine with that as long as quality isn't compromised. But I do know that there are devs that just do releases for the sake of releasing. Good thing is that there are always some other games to fall back on.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
That's good. Having broad taste means a wider range of games to consume.

There are some games that I waited many months for an update. I am fine with that as long as quality isn't compromised. But I do know that there are devs that just do releases for the sake of releasing. Good thing is that there are always some other games to fall back on.
I've played a lot of games and one common thing I notice is that the start and first updates are usually good and exciting, but it seems that some developers get lost along the way and run out of ideas, and a subpar/bad update triggers another bad one and so on on. It's that story of "throwing corn to the pigeons" lol

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018

We were talking about the ppl that have played the update and come here bragging about it . And how they don't wana share it.

Same people that would download their favorite game in sec when it's free and pegging for other people to share it just bec they cant.

Some of the nicest guy here share when they can without saying anything or this lame talk about ((protecting)) the game.

I have no problem at all with waiting.
What triggers people off is the teasing. it's either you have the update share it for the one's who cant buy it or don't talk about that you have it but don't wana share it now.

And btw this is a pirate site i get that ppl wana play it right away .it's in their right to ask for a share.
Or we can just delete this site and follow the games when it's free anyway.

Jan 21, 2023
We were talking about the ppl that have played the update and come here bragging about it . And how they don't wana share it.

Same people that would download their favorite game in sec when it's free and pegging for other people to share it just bec they cant.

Some of the nicest guy here share when they can without saying anything or this lame talk about ((protecting)) the game.

I have no problem at all with waiting.
What triggers people off is the teasing. it's either you have the update share it for the one's who cant buy it or don't talk about that you have it but don't wana share it now.

And btw this is a pirate site i get that ppl wana play it right away .it's in their right to ask for a share.
Or we can just delete this site and follow the games when it's free anyway.
This is also a forum to discuss the games - the forums are for more than just sharing and Patreon/subscriberstar comments is pretty shit for discussions. Just like it is in people's right to ask for a share, it is also in people's rights to discuss the game, what they thought about the update etc.

If you want a game put a +1 on the request thread for it and maybe someone will eventually share. But dont attempt to self moderate, make up rules or discourage discussion telling people what to post/what not to post. If it goes against forum rules, report the post to a moderator instead of trying to play moderator yourself.

Last edited:

anon500

Mar 24, 2018
So, I'm glad the page has been updated but...

is there a reason the multi-mod link now just directs you back to this game, rather than any actual guide/mod for this game?

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes