M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Wait... so did any dick enter any pussy this update? I can't play on my pc. Have to wait for android version.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It means you can choose to waste time doing nothing, only hints matter and you can't actually do anything else.
Yeah... it's a sandbox for the sake of having a sandbox. It doesn't actually DO anything to move the game forward. Very few of these games have a sandbox feature that is any good.

For me, this game hits all the marks and was doing great until suddenly the dev added a sandbox and I found the MC standing in his boss's office and I had no clue what to do next. Is that fun?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yeah... it's a sandbox for the sake of having a sandbox. It doesn't actually DO anything to move the game forward. Very few of these games have a sandbox feature that is any good.

For me, this game hits all the marks and was doing great until suddenly the dev added a sandbox and I found the MC standing in his boss's office and I had no clue what to do next. Is that fun?
The worst thing about rpgm games is the sandbox nature and lack of direction most of them have.
The best part about ren'py was that there wasn't any sandbox elements to it, but people decided to take the worst part of RPGM and make it in ren'py. It's almost always a waste of time and most people hate it.
This update was shit too, 3 scenes but it was just one scene with mom. 3 new locations was actually 0. very nice changelog.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
WTF IS THIS ARE YOU SIRIUS .. A RAPE SCENE. BRUH THATS A BIG TURN OFF
WE WOULD HAVE HAD SO MUSH GROPING AND TEASING WITH THE OLD MAN

IM STARTING TO SE A PATERN HERE OLD DESENSITIZED DEVS ENJOY RAPÏNG AND FORCING

YOUNG DEVS WHO ARE STILL PASSIONET ABOUT THE WOMEN BODY ENJOY GROPING. TEASING AND CORRUPTING
Rape? Tell me more about it. Who is it? Is it avoidable? Or is it forced and you can't prevent?

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
What did you expect? 99.99% of games with a "NTR switch" the women gget fucked dozens of times on the NTR side before any male MC get's a piece of ass once. This game is not different in that regard than other games like Power Vacuum for example, where the dev deliberately made all first sex scenes with the female characters on the NTR side long (dozens of fucks worth) before he ever had the MC have sex with any of them.

Anyone who really wants to see the MC have sex with any of the females better wait a few more relases because this dev can't even really piece a coherent story together, beyond what, 1-2 events for most of the characters? Unless you like NTR that is, which is apparently where the dev has spent their time. In any event, come back to this one in a year, maybe 2, and it might have non-NTR content based on the dev's current release cycles and content included. Just expect to ptrobably have a dozen or more NTR focuses sex scenes before thatr happens.

(And the "rape them until they love it" is a NTR trope, you know, just like the "magical donkey dick" is also a NTR trope, because it makes the men reading it feel powerful or some such stuff.. lol)
Yeah I love it. NTR is the best :4Head:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
WTF IS THIS ARE YOU SIRIUS .. A RAPE SCENE. BRUH THATS A BIG TURN OFF
WE WOULD HAVE HAD SO MUSH GROPING AND TEASING WITH THE OLD MAN

IM STARTING TO SE A PATERN HERE OLD DESENSITIZED DEVS ENJOY RAPÏNG AND FORCING

YOUNG DEVS WHO ARE STILL PASSIONET ABOUT THE WOMEN BODY ENJOY GROPING. TEASING AND CORRUPTING
thats the biggest copium I have ever seen.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The worst thing about rpgm games is the sandbox nature and lack of direction most of them have.
The best part about ren'py was that there wasn't any sandbox elements to it, but people decided to take the worst part of RPGM and make it in ren'py. It's almost always a waste of time and most people hate it.
This update was shit too, 3 scenes but it was just one scene with mom. 3 new locations was actually 0. very nice changelog.
Dude... I was going to going to compare sandbox to RPGM! I changed my mind as I thought I was over-reacting, but I can see I am not the only one who feels that way.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes