Amon617

May 23, 2022
I only hope the dev have time outside of developing the game for doing something fun for himself. Because there is so much content in each update, I bet he doesn't even sleep. Take it easy dude! 1(one) quest for each update is a lot. Dont spoil us like that.

Amon617

May 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like you are the one with the syndrome. Knight in Shining Armor syndrome. Dont be upset when people are not enjoying the stuff you enjoy or when they dont enjoy the way you do.
It's a free forum to let our thoughts go. You may criticize the way I say things. But dont get triggered when someone is negative about something you like.

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
I have only one complaint so far. The dev don't let us make some choices(so far two scenarios), like if the MC is going to do what he wants anyway, why is there an option for the other choice for example
Why even give an option there, if the dev doesn't want that outcome?

Other than these two scenarios, I think all other choices have impacts.

Anyway amazing art. NTR scenes so far has been amazing. The hint system make the game navigation much easier. Still not finished the game. Will see how it goes.

Reactions: Heathwind

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I have only one complaint so far. The dev don't let us make some choices(so far two scenarios), like if the MC is going to do what he wants anyway, why is there an option for the other choice for example

Anyway amazing art. NTR scenes so far has been amazing. The hint system make the game navigation much easier. Still not finished the game. Will see how it goes.
Wow you got a serious problem with fictional characters don't you?

• Hey there
Reactions: VN..reader

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I only hope the dev have time outside of developing the game for doing something fun for himself. Because there is so much content in each update, I bet he doesn't even sleep. Take it easy dude! 1(one) quest for each update is a lot. Dont spoil us like that.
Whoa..SARCASM Lvl+100
..Sus Lvl ... :unsure: :unsure: .. :mad: .. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 7, 2021

The game actually lets you, you can see the scenes where the MC shoves that dildo up his ass and loses the race to the girl. It just doesn't affect what happens next.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
Windows SmartScreen Microsoft Defender says it's unsafe to execute the game. I love this game but i will not risk my computer. Do you guys have any clean and safe link?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JojodoLolo
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes