Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
People love their BBC fetish, wish they at least picked jamar cause he’s kinda enduring vs the trope black guy Carl
Thats my point exactly! Each one i mentioned has an interesting plot point/approach to the girls. Aiden has his inoccence, Vincent has his mistery plan, Rupert has the financial aspect and Jamar has his condition. Carl is just a random horny guy...

Also, he may event fit in a pairing for Hazel, but i see no way he could approach Sophie, Clarice etc.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Thats my point exactly! Each one i mentioned has an interesting plot point/approach to the girls. Aiden has his inoccence, Vincent has his mistery plan, Rupert has the financial aspect and Jamar has his condition. Carl is just a random horny guy...

Also, he may event fit in a pairing for Hazel, but i see no way he could approach Sophie, Clarice etc.
Agreed, fingers crossed the real vote is for patron only cause it might play out differently without it being a public vote.

Jan 13, 2023

I used the same logic when I voted. I gave preference to characters who would have access to "more women" so far in the game. For example, Jose, the "handsome guy", only has access to Sophie for now if she has given him her number; Oswald, the "warehouse guy", only has access to Sophie; Carl, the "shop guy", only has access to Hazel, etc...

Reactions: Cirilla1253

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I read the OP and then started reading comments. But it seems its all comments about the NTR aspect.

How much content would you say is split between NTR / Non-NTR? is it like a 70/30 split or something more balanced?

I find most games with optional NTR are either split 90/10 or 10/90 depending on the Dev's focus and don't want to waste my time if it's mostly an NTR game.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So I read the OP and then started reading comments. But it seems its all comments about the NTR aspect.

How much content would you say is split between NTR / Non-NTR? is it like a 70/30 split or something more balanced?

I find most games with optional NTR are either split 90/10 or 10/90 depending on the Dev's focus and don't want to waste my time if it's mostly an NTR game.
50/50 pretty much every sexy scene has an NTR and a vanilla option.

Jan 7, 2021

Vanilla 60/40 NTR and derivatives

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hello!I just finished it!I want to ask. Developer, I loved Clarice. But we didnt get much of her. So,I want to ask you is the game going to have Dating,love confessions,family,marriage etc etc with Clarice for example or you can do a path with all the girls.I just said all these because I think a game with these types of things would just be on another lvl. Better,more epic,more enjoyble,more loveable. Im waiting for your feedback as soon as possible!

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel
Jan 13, 2023
Hello!I just finished it!I want to ask. Developer, I loved Clarice. But we didnt get much of her. So,I want to ask you is the game going to have Dating,love confessions,family,marriage etc etc with Clarice for example or you can do a path with all the girls.I just said all these because I think a game with these types of things would just be on another lvl. Better,more epic,more enjoyble,more loveable. Im waiting for your feedback as soon as possible!
First welcome to the game forum. Second, I recommend that you join the discord group to stay on top of the news...
Clarice is one of my favorites too, but don't worry the next update will focus exclusively on her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lepoutanol
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes