Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
should i accept claire's offer ?
I advise you not to accept it, do it only when the game is finished because if you accept it, you will lose much of the content guy is right in the face Mc may even die sooner :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Today I received an email from Patreon that there is content in my game that does not comply with their rules, and I'm trying to figure out what exactly this is. My account is currently suspended. I think this is why the refunds were made to you (by Patreon). I will update you as soon as I am fully informed about the issue.
Sorry for this unusual situation. I hope we'll have it resolved in a few days.

-Bytehog

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Well, I can't say that my correspondence with patreon is going very well. They seem to be really mad at me for some reason. They don't tell me what it is exactly, just keep saying that my game has "animated sexual violence" and that's a serious breach of their rules. Isn't it ironic that they're doing this to me when there are games here with much worse content than mine?
Anyway, it's not the end of the world. If I can't continue here, I will switch to another similar platform, SubscribeStar. I will make a separate post about it if this is finalized, but just in case my patreon page is suddenly deleted and I can't reach you all, please join my and follow the latest news there.
If things don't work out here, I am sure that with your support I will be able to continue my journey on SubscribeStar in the same way!
Stay tuned!

-Bytehog

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

I still haven't received a definitive answer from Patreon, but I don't plan on waiting around for too long. This is a business, right?
Anyway, in the meantime, I'd like to put it to your judgment, should I try to stay on Patreon or should I switch to SubscribeStar?
Let me briefly talk about how staying here or switching platforms will affect me, my game and you.
Pros and cons of staying here:
Pros:

+A little better in terms of interface and ease of use.
+Paypal payment option available.
Cons:
-There are too many restrictions on the content of my game.
-I will need to remove and restrict some content available in the game(to fully comply with patreon's requirements).
-This process can take time.
Pros and cons of switching to SubscribeStar:
Pros:

+I will be able to produce content exactly the way I want and the way you want. There are no restrictions.
Cons:
-I will have to remove the $1 tier due to platform and payment processor fees. Minimum tier will be $2.
-No Paypal payment option. Cards only( almost any kind of card will work tho ).

That's the situation in a nutshell, I don't think there is any other important factor. Please make your choice and give your opinion.

-ByteHog

Jun 30, 2021
Man, I have noticed a few devs getting reported to patreon lately.
It's probably some arsehole who doesn't like the game
if the dev does go to subscribestar from what I have seen other devs say It can take a long time for the account to get approved.
Anyway I hope the dev can get this mess sorted out
Sometimes I think that perpetually complaining douchebags are not the only snitches, perhaps among such well-wishers there are other devs who are jealous of their colleagues' successes or simply get rid of competitors in this way :illuminati:

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Man, I have noticed a few devs getting reported to patreon lately.
It's probably some arsehole who doesn't like the game
if the dev does go to subscribestar from what I have seen other devs say It can take a long time for the account to get approved.
Anyway I hope the dev can get this mess sorted out
My account's already approved :BootyTime: I'm on SubscribeStar now.

You can find all new releases, development news and teasers here.

Peace!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Okay guys, Patreon told me that after a 2 or 3 month "cooling off" period, I would be able to get back on track once I had fixed my game exactly how they wanted it. On the other hand, SubscribeStar was very kind to me and they approved my account right away and told me I could get to work right away.
So, it's clear what I need to do during this time, right?

For 3 months, I'm gonna lay my ass down and rest...

Wait wait wait! Don't hit me in the face! Just kidding! x)
During this period, we're going to continue our journey at SubscribeStar. All news/teasers and releases will be posted there. If everything goes well and we don't have any problems there (both me and you), I will continue to use SubscribeStar after this period too.
In the meantime, status updates and teasers will continue to be published on Patreon too. But new versions will only be released on SubscribeStar. If you can only support me here, on Patreon, you can continue to subscribe to me here too.
Yeah, I think that's it...
I look forward to the support you give me here on SubscribeStar too!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me on Discord!
Peace out!

-ByteHog

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Well, I can't say that my correspondence with patreon is going very well. They seem to be really mad at me for some reason. They don't tell me what it is exactly, just keep saying that my game has "animated sexual violence" and that's a serious breach of their rules. Isn't it ironic that they're doing this to me when there are games here with much worse content than mine?
Anyway, it's not the end of the world. If I can't continue here, I will switch to another similar platform, SubscribeStar. I will make a separate post about it if this is finalized, but just in case my patreon page is suddenly deleted and I can't reach you all, please join my and follow the latest news there.
If things don't work out here, I am sure that with your support I will be able to continue my journey on SubscribeStar in the same way!
Stay tuned!

-Bytehog
What animated sexual violence are they talking about? Last update doesn’t mc get hit with something and then tied up on the garage, but there was no sex when that happened, I think they were feeling her up, can’t remember

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes