AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
i like the dev's humor in the game much better tha powr vaccum nerd jokes

LMAO

View attachment 2695434
I feel you bro that game is a pile of trash if you aren't familiar with the hundreds of books, movies, even speeches that are used as reference in its jokes. Even during sex scenes lol
Ps. I am currently playing it, am at chapter 4 can't say I would be able to complete it.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Sheeeeeesh. I have had intense back pain for the last week. It's still there but I'm a little better. But of course... I didn't stop working on the game during this time.
I'm quite an alpha, aren't I?
Anyway, this week I tackled something I've wanted to do for a long time, but which can be quite a headache due to the limitations of the software I use for making this game(I mean one of the software, DAZ studio).
I've played hundreds of AVNs so far, but I've only seen this in a few of them, the way the characters' bodies shape in contact with each other(or with their own limbs), I think it really makes the scenes more intense, sensual. So I'm going to use this technique in my scenes from now on, even though it's hard to do. I am putting the pictures above as an example, to give you an idea.
Other than that, uh, yeah, how's progress on the new update...
Since the last status update I have finished 132 new renders and 3 animations. I'm about to move on to the scenes with MC and Clarice on Vincent's yacht. Everything is going according to plan and I have to say, I think this is going to be the best update I've done so far. Both in terms of the render and animation quality and the smooth script flow.
That's all for now guys, I'm sure I'll be able to finish this update in early July!
Thanks for the support!
-Bytehog

1688422962430.png

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Hey!
For those wondering, I still have back pain but I keep working on the game ✌
As you know, the majority of this update (more than half of this update) takes place on Vincent's yacht. So you know what I had to build this week? A yacht! And... umm... heh, a pretty big one! And what does a yacht ride on? A sea! Also, I had to build a beach and an island too. And I've done it all. Isn't that nice?
Once that was done, I started creating the scenes for the rest of the update. This week I finished 96 new renders and 2 new animations. One of these animations was moderately long and complex. And considering the new environments(plus the back pain ), I think I've made pretty good progress this week.
So this brings the total number of renders to 228 and the number of animations to 5 for the new update.
That's all for now!
-Bytehog

1688423012214.png 1688423024189.png

Jan 7, 2021

Sheeeeeesh. I have had intense back pain for the last week. It's still there but I'm a little better. But of course... I didn't stop working on the game during this time.
I'm quite an alpha, aren't I?
Anyway, this week I tackled something I've wanted to do for a long time, but which can be quite a headache due to the limitations of the software I use for making this game(I mean one of the software, DAZ studio).
I've played hundreds of AVNs so far, but I've only seen this in a few of them, the way the characters' bodies shape in contact with each other(or with their own limbs), I think it really makes the scenes more intense, sensual. So I'm going to use this technique in my scenes from now on, even though it's hard to do. I am putting the pictures above as an example, to give you an idea.
Other than that, uh, yeah, how's progress on the new update...
Since the last status update I have finished 132 new renders and 3 animations. I'm about to move on to the scenes with MC and Clarice on Vincent's yacht. Everything is going according to plan and I have to say, I think this is going to be the best update I've done so far. Both in terms of the render and animation quality and the smooth script flow.
That's all for now guys, I'm sure I'll be able to finish this update in early July!
Thanks for the support!
-Bytehog

View attachment 2742957

aa2.png aa1.png

Here, the two pictures that should be :D

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes