Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Windows SmartScreen Microsoft Defender says it's unsafe to execute the game. I love this game but i will not risk my computer. Do you guys have any clean and safe link?
Nah, there are only dirty and dumb links.
Your smart defender would smash all those in no time.
Better full drop using internet, or play it safe and use only microsoft certified products...though there could be some undercover risks as well:cautious:

Maromator

Jul 27, 2017
Nah, there are only dirty and dumb links.
Your smart defender would smash all those in no time.
Better full drop using internet, or play it safe and use only microsoft certified products...though there could be some undercover risks as well:cautious:
If you say so...i'll stop using internet then, it's safer!. Thank you for giving me the best solution, genious.No problems with any other game, but this one. Damn i like this game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 354 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Arios Valdo

Jan 16, 2021
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.
On my cell phone trojan alert beeped. On both links. :/

Cirilla1253

Mar 24, 2019
too bad he is losing the poll
Yeah. My votes did go for Aiden, Rupert, Vincent and Jamar. I have absolutely no idea why Carl, the guy from the clothes store, has more votes than interesting plot characters like those i mentioned. Hoping Aiden foes ftw since he is the one closest to that goal!

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah. My votes did go for Aiden, Rupert, Vincent and Jamar. I have absolutely no idea why Carl, the guy from the clothes store, has more votes than interesting plot characters like those i mentioned. Hoping Aiden foes ftw since he is the one closest to that goal!
People love their BBC fetish, wish they at least picked jamar cause he’s kinda enduring vs the trope black guy Carl

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes