AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
It would be interesting if the I-patch was changed so that Rupert was Sophia's hated dad and rented out his house to his daughter Sophia and his grandchildren. But Sophia's dad (Rupert) is a little pervert who is after the women in his own family, especially Sophia, but is also not averse to his granddaughters. Since Sophia is behind on the rent, old Rupert has a few ideas in his head on how he could get closer to his daughter Sophia. Among them is a poker game involving Grandpa Rupert, Sophia's brother Albert and one of Albert's buddies. Everyone can imagine the rest themselves. The MC follows him inconspicuously and witnesses something inconceivable and blueballs:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Jan 7, 2021
I don't understand why there's so many people asking for the "abandoned" tag. What will happen once you get it? Will your existences change? The dev explained what happened and the reason for such delay. I didn't see all these comments on ICSTOR or P&P pages so why writing here?
You'll probably be the first ones downloading the new version when it will be posted so come on guys ...

Now I really started to think that this game is being reported by some rival developers who have games in the same genre. Because this game has very good graphics, hot characters and a fun story. It has a quality that's not often found in this genre. So it can take away rival developers potential paid members.

I mean, why do you as a player want so badly for a game to disappear, to be abandoned, to end? What will you get out of it? What will you gain? Why are you trying so hard? Even developers who scam people, who don't even release 1 update in 1 year, are not pushed this hard... Really interesting...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sava75 and FMag

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Now I really started to think that this game is being reported by some rival developers who have games in the same genre. Because this game has very good graphics, hot characters and a fun story. It has a quality that's not often found in this genre. So it can take away rival developers potential paid members.

I mean, why do you as a player want so badly for a game to disappear, to be abandoned, to end? What will you get out of it? What will you gain? Why are you trying so hard? Even developers who scam people, who don't even release 1 update in 1 year, are not pushed this hard... Really interesting...
There was a sorry mistake incel of a sad human who admitted to reporting a particular dev for having NTR in his game, like dude has nothing to do in his life then hate the NTR genre so bad. So besides rivals, anti-NTR games people are sadly a thing, a mistake.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Every time a game developer adds the "netorare" tag there's always plenty of people complaining.

First, I don't see ntr lovers complaining for non-ntr games.

Second, and most important, why no ones complain about furry? Seriously how can you go crazy for ntr and then remain silent with furry? Is that better? Banging a human-shaped squirrel with big tits. Really?

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
Every time a game developer adds the "netorare" tag there's always plenty of people complaining.

First, I don't see ntr lovers complaining for non-ntr games.

Second, and most important, why no ones complain about furry? Seriously how can you go crazy for ntr and then remain silent with furry? Is that better? Banging a human-shaped squirrel with big tits. Really?
i have a theory.
anti-ntr people are the most sensitive snowflakes, they are in huge depression, their life is miserable and they are sick in the head, therapy recommended.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i have a theory.
anti-ntri am people are the most sensitive snowflakes, they arei am in huge depression, theirmy life is miserable and i am they are sick in the head, therapy recommended...yet i cant afford it.
you have to keep faith!
there has to be someone willing to fucklove you despite all of that;)

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Infrequently a game comes along that you can become immersed in to greater levels. No matter how amazing the renders, plotline or character development is, I have never felt personally distressed or become unhinged due to the introduction of or an event including NTR.
You would have to suspend all logic and rationale to become emotionally distressed because a CHARACTER created by a developer, outside the realm of your control or knowledge of your existence, is third party to or observes a sexual act without being the primary and relegated to bearing witness.
Forget the element of being so self absorbed you think you are the literal character inside the game that's completely unrelated to you, let's explore how emotionally stunted a personality has to be in order to take a personal offense to something wholly unrelated to them. It boggles the mind.

You are not the MC.
You weren't a thought in the devs mind when he created the game.
The content, no matter the genre, is not intended to upset your delicate psyche.
If you don't check the tags before starting a game and discovering the presence of NTR content that's on YOU.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
ByteHog PrimeToday at 18:32
Okkay... The Steam build is almost done and ready to ship. From now on I will post a Teaser Image or a Devlog every day until the game is released. In the Devlog posts I plan to show the new features added to the game with a video or images. There will be 10 of each in total. When the Teasers and Devlogs are 10/10, it means that the new update is very close! Like a few days

From Discord

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Devlog, New Feature 1/10.

Alright, let's start with the most requested thing, the ability to change characters' relationships. Based on your requests, I've moved the relationship change part to the beginning of the game. Now, at the beginning of the game, you will be able to change the relationships of the main female characters with MC, according to your wishes. This will also change some dialogs throughout the game (for certain defined relationships).

SubscribeStar

Jan 7, 2021
From ByteHog's Discord;

-Okkay... The Steam build is almost done and ready to ship. From now on I will post a Teaser Image or a Devlog every day until the game is released. In the Devlog posts I plan to show the new features added to the game with a video or images. There will be 10 of each in total. When the Teasers and Devlogs are 10/10, it means that the new update is very close! Like a few days. You can see the posts on the ⁠spoilers channel and also on my page.

-There will be a slight loss of quality in Devlog videos (due to the recording program and uploading to discord), because uploading in its original quality increases the file size a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes