Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Here's a render I made and posted here some time ago..... and I haven't modified the model since.

Do you think she looks too young?

I don't know, but I think she looks pretty close to the in-game model....IMHO. :unsure:
Legendary! :eek:
Please keep render for some MILFs!

Reactions: Coriolan
Jan 7, 2021
Here's a render I made and posted here some time ago..... and I haven't modified the model since.

Do you think she looks too young?

I don't know, but I think she looks pretty close to the in-game model....IMHO. :unsure:

View attachment 3061870
Yeah this is the unmodified Victoria model(only her ass and tits are bloated) from the DAZ store, and Sophie in the game is modified. Naturally they look slightly similar but not close. This is very evident in the flat light you threw above. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything to you, of course you can't know all the morphs used by the developer. I just don't like fan art unless it's done very similarly. And this is almost impossible unless the character used in the game is the exact same one that popped out of the daz store.

If I need to give an example, I can say sophia from A wife and mother, there are a lot of similar renders in terms of fan art, even games made by fans, okay it looks a bit similar but it never gives me the same effect. I don't get the same pleasure that I get from the developer's game.

I mean look these two don't seem close to me :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
Yeah this is the unmodified Victoria model(only her ass and tits are bloated) from the DAZ store, and Sophie in the game is modified. Naturally they look slightly similar but not close. This is very evident in the flat light you threw above. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying anything to you, of course you can't know all the morphs used by the developer. I just don't like fan art unless it's done very similarly. And this is almost impossible unless the character used in the game is the exact same one that popped out of the daz store.

If I need to give an example, I can say sophia from A wife and mother, there are a lot of similar renders in terms of fan art, even games made by fans, okay it looks a bit similar but it never gives me the same effect. I don't get the same pleasure that I get from the developer's game.

I mean look these two don't seem close to me :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then you're free to create a "better" one. the dude's fan art looks even better than the original one and you're complaining. people creating fan art owe nothing to no one, especially Coriolan who makes top notch renders from many games on this site

Jan 7, 2021
then you're free to create a "better" one. the dude's fan art looks even better than the original one and you're complaining. people creating fan art owe nothing to no one, especially Coriolan who makes top notch renders from many games on this site
I'm not trying to start an argument here, just stating my opinion. You don't have to go crazy.

But if you think this is better than the original I suggest you go to an ophthalmologist :whistle: :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: XxVyAnDrEsXx

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
OK guys I do every hints ans back to my room and go to Mr though house after that ??? There is nothing ? It's end ?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I don't understand why there's so many people asking for the "abandoned" tag. What will happen once you get it? Will your existences change? The dev explained what happened and the reason for such delay. I didn't see all these comments on ICSTOR or P&P pages so why writing here?
You'll probably be the first ones downloading the new version when it will be posted so come on guys ...

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes