Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have been playing western games since before crowdfunding were a thing. Back then there were very little options to pick from, only a handful of passionate and crazy devs doing their thing for free. Today we have hundreds of games because now this is a business. So of course devs want money, and that's fine as long as you're not trying to scam people.

There are some devs making good numbers on Substar. Trying to get back lost patrons is like chasing a goose, you may catch him or you may not. The best course of action it would be to use other crowfunding platforms. But the main thing is updates or people will say your game is dead like is happening already.
I didnt say it shouldnt be a business, only that if money is the main goal 99% of those projects sooner or later end abandoned (with or without prior "milking") based on my experience from around ofc.

we shall see how it goes here...prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, should be a good approach.
for now there are some quite obvious red flags (imo), one of those being the thing you have noticed/mentioned above

Reactions: Ragnar

Pintios

Aug 24, 2021
His Substar isn't but he's trying to get back his old Patreon account. That's a mistake imo because if he were making new updates instead of trying to please Patreon idiotic rules his substar would be getting new donors. Trying to recover those patrons is wasted time, but I get it, one day you have some income money and the next day you don't.
Very true, i said that on his discord but got banned instantly, he can earn money from subscribestars too, he just need to keep updating his game. there is no point waiting for patreon, be honest its not coming back, and if yes somewhere in 6 months, his fanbase will be dead. He have problem with income becase no update after patreon got removed...iam sorry but there is no reason to pay him on subscribestar. People paying for playing early and stuff like that. There is no point to pay him actually. No update---> no money.

Last edited:

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Very true, i said that on his discord but got banned instantly, he can earn money from subscribestars too, he just need to keep updating his game. there is no point waiting for patreon, be honest its not coming back, and if yes somewhere in 6 months, his fanbase will be dead. He have problem with income becase no update after patreon got removed...iam sorry but there is no reason to pay him on subscribestar. People paying for playing early and stuff like that. There is no point to pay him actually. No update---> no money.

You were banned because you were posting messages like "game is abandoned". I mean, what did you expect?

By the way, you are the 7th person banned in a year. Congratulations!

Apr 5, 2022
You were banned because you were posting messages like "game is abandoned". I mean, what did you expect?

By the way, you are the 7th person banned in a year. Congratulations!
I vaguely understood all the confusion that one individual created for the game, so I was wondering, after all this when things are resolved and everything is back on track, will you go ahead with your idea for the game? I'm talking mainly about NTR, the NTR in this game is very good and in my opinion it's the best point of this game, besides everything it was avoidable for those who don't like it. I really hope you don't abandon NTR because of haters, if that happened the guy who caused all this trouble for you would have gotten everything he wanted.

ByteHog Prime

Gunpowder Cocktail
Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
I vaguely understood all the confusion that one individual created for the game, so I was wondering, after all this when things are resolved and everything is back on track, will you go ahead with your idea for the game? I'm talking mainly about NTR, the NTR in this game is very good and in my opinion it's the best point of this game, besides everything it was avoidable for those who don't like it. I really hope you don't abandon NTR because of haters, if that happened the guy who caused all this trouble for you would have gotten everything he wanted.
Instead of making a game I don't want to make, I'd rather not make a game at all. At the end of the day, you are as successful as you enjoy what you do.

So no, of course I'm not going to remove NTR from the game. I've said before that I like to make games with both vanilla and ntr content, so my game will continue to have both.

The content that will be removed from the game and that fans can bring to the game is 99% likely to be drugs and sleep scenes in free roam.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Instead of making a game I don't want to make, I'd rather not make a game at all. At the end of the day, you are as successful as you enjoy what you do.

So no, of course I'm not going to remove NTR from the game. I've said before that I like to make games with both vanilla and ntr content, so my game will continue to have both.

The content that will be removed from the game and that fans can bring to the game is 99% likely to be drugs and sleep scenes in free roam.
hello dev , can you give us a release date ? :coffee:

ps: i didn't like that sophie get violated so easily or the last side brat story with selina
i know you can do better than that in term of story

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021

ByteHogPrime, stick to your principles and don't allow weak minds to compromise your vision.

PS I liked how Sophie was violated and thoroughly enjoyed trouble brat face-fucking Selina. I am earnestly looking forward to seeing both of them banged properly.

Thank you for creating a top-shelf product.

Bravo

PS if you're a virgin who also sits down to pee, facepalm this post please.

Last edited:

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The game is very good and the developer is not affected by negative comments that do not improve the game

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
I didnt say it shouldnt be a business, only that if money is the main goal 99% of those projects sooner or later end abandoned (with or without prior "milking") based on my experience from around ofc.

we shall see how it goes here...prepared for the worst, hoping for the best, should be a good approach.
for now there are some quite obvious red flags (imo), one of those being the thing you have noticed/mentioned above
I've seen games that go on forever (e.g. Whitehaven's New dawn) without any real progress just to get money from requests.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not a fan of NTR either but some dudes dislike of it crosses into derangement if it triggers you so hard that you're going after a Dev's Patreon, ya got some issues.

There's someone on this forum with that name, they have a whole eight posts haven't posted in almost two years but are still lurking.
I feel that there are a few people here who take their immersion, their self-insertion to an unhealthy level. That fact that these people are so deeply affected and enraged by what happens in a fictional story is just disturbing and sad. I was socially awkward as a teen, but this seems to be a whole new level.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes