Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If you add up all the content from the side stories its probably more content than what's in the main game at this point and there's still another side stories coming in about a week. The main story hasn't had any progression about 8 months? No content for any main girl in the house outside of teased NTR that doesn't actually happen.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "I've got a death threatening illness and need to step away" post or summin close to it so that dev can walk away with the money he's milked so far.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
If you add up all the content from the side stories its probably more content than what's in the main game at this point and there's still another side stories coming in about a week. The main story hasn't had any progression about 8 months? No content for any main girl in the house outside of teased NTR that doesn't actually happen.
I'm just waiting for the inevitable "I've got a death threatening illness and need to step away" post or summin close to it so that dev can walk away with the money he's milked so far.
You have obviously no idea of any of the current Situations, do you ? All you Guys do is accusing, Insulting and even Toxic trash talk, how about you do something for once and simply join his Discord before deciding to type any kind of stupid Mind-blowing Comments then you get your Answers as to why and maybe in the Future you think before commenting.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
What the fuck is everyone's problem ? If anyone is updated on his progress on discord you'd understand why he did a bonus episode, lmao let alone it was something he asked his BACKERS for, so for him, it's not his solo decision to create a bonus episode, and he had already done 2 previous ones, it is his game, his idea and his creation and he has total freedom to create tf he wants. Compared to other money milking devs, the dude atleast IS creating something, and creating something renders and engine wise are pretty good, might not be the best but it is great nevertheless, concerning the this game is nothing but a blue-ball, have you played this game ? have you noticed the build up being too blue-balling ? if you did, then you didn't ever play a blueballing game like the huge ones, the ones where devs earn shit-ton of money, produce jackshit couple times a year, and they been doing the same thing for OVER half a decade. in my honest opinion and I have been playing this game since the beginning. There is progress, story is in fact progressing, and it isnt far from having full intercourse and sex content, it's already 0.5 and there has been major advancements in the story, and regarding 0.6 it wasn't fully finished and lacked alot of things, so the dev instead of ending the year without having 0.6 ready, he had wanted to do something regarding the holidays AND it is said to be CANON, not non-canon so this infact is part of the main-game's story not like the halloween episode. And whatever the complains you keep on throwing at him, give the guy a break, for he atleast ain't just another money grabbing twat that abandons his game, or ignores his audience and disappears and comes back with BS excuses to justify getting paid for doing nothing.

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
So, you find the hidden cards, then find all the hidden money (over $1000) and banana peel. Then you leave the house, put the banana peel down on the ground, go buy everything and return home for a scene with "Santa" . Then.....nothing happens? I cannot find anything to do. This dev is horrible at Hints.
How many cards there are ? And where are they ? I've only found 4..

Reactions: RecicledJ

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part (normally this should be around 100 renders, but it's around 200 now, so that alone is an update now). This will have 1 main vanilla and 1 main ntr content. Why her's first? Because her content has to be played first due to the story flow. On the 28th, I will release the Selina and Sophie part of the update (this should be around 250 renders :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: flxgrm
Jan 7, 2021
No, there's no other side story coming. They lynched him extremely hard that he said he would never do a side episode again. Not even on special days or holidays. Instead, he said he would add the promised Sophie content to the main game's new update. And I think that makes more sense.

Reactions: Griev

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
This special episode was supposed to be cannon, not like the others special episodes

Screenshot_20231225_144641.jpg

I also want to see sex scenes, but not rushed, because it gets boring, this need built up.

Also, people need to be more grateful, there are a lot of games that had great potential and were abandoned, and this dev is still making content.

• Angry
Reactions: Piat and anonimo1

Hasse31

Jun 14, 2020
It is a good game but what I don't like and don't really understand is , why they would do the "fix patch" so far into the game!!!??? You start and play pretty long into the game as roommates and babysitter for later to change it to a family patch which taking down your mood , why not give the opportunity to change relationships from the start? Just for that I don't like the game.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
man you people are something else
US people ? MFer we literally are pirates, we steal games for free, and yet b!tches go whine why the dude did what he did IN HIS OWN FUCKING GAME, that he gets backed by HIS SUPPORTERS, so even if the episode which is CANON meaning it does in fact relate to the main-game that's why having sex in it will just ruin the main game's progression, he releases it cheaper than the normal for the sake of holidays, and seeing that his work went unappreciated by some crappy men-child or kids, he decided to not do anymore bonuses sure, and will focus on the maingame instead. EVEN THOUGH most devs like him end up sucking money for nothing, atleast this guy is transparent, honest and works hard to main the game progress in a steady balanced way.
So the least you fucks can do is either thank or sound your criticism in a constructive way, if you can't better just stfu and ignore the game. Hell, the entitlement is crazy with you people.

Dumber0

Jul 27, 2017
on Christmas if the main game had been updated i think 90% would have paid but who would pay for episode when everyone wanted main game to update coz everyone came here for main game not the episodes now everyone should move on and he should focus on main game from now on
Ignore mode on

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes