MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This is going to be yet another milked for cash on Patreon game that nothing actually happens for two years of development to string people along with hot characters to entice people.
Kinda hard to milk it when it's been shutdown, besides Patreon is the past, it's all about milking on Steam, "early access" baby!

Jan 7, 2021
This is going to be yet another milked for cash on Patreon game that nothing actually happens for two years of development to string people along with hot characters to entice people.
Bruh... his patreon account is not even active, it was removed by patreon in july! Some of your comments are really rote and meaningless.

Yaboiii699

Nov 1, 2017
When your game is brand new, please avoid doing contents such as halloween/christmas that are by themselves. Game itself already has so little content, just focus on the game, dont need to sicktrack.
It's been a year and you still havent learn huh. Cant wait for that 2 star rating soon.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

tibal88

May 24, 2020
So, you find the hidden cards, then find all the hidden money (over $1000) and banana peel. Then you leave the house, put the banana peel down on the ground, go buy everything and return home for a scene with "Santa" . Then.....nothing happens? I cannot find anything to do. This dev is horrible at Hints.
If you didn't pull down the banana on the ground you can have 2 little scene between hazel and santa.

Reactions: floppytownpro

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Money location with images please
There's a trick, where money gets a little visible for a short second after u click the top right map icon where u click when u wanna leave, than say "don't leave yet", and after that u get half a second where money gets kinda higlighted

Reactions: Admiral_Pivko

Gmpunk75

Sep 17, 2021
So after finding all the cards. I went to the living room and clicked the red box hanging on the wall with Letters from Santa and the story counties

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
I collected all cards, money and bought all presents, dragged santa from frontyard, game then says to organize gifts but for god sake how to do that I can't interact with anything in the house??

Geo81

Dec 30, 2018
Just press the H button in the rooms to make your lifes easier. I found all the cards and money easy this way!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I collected all cards, money and bought all presents, dragged santa from frontyard, game then says to organize gifts but for god sake how to do that I can't interact with anything in the house??
From what I can tell by clicking on the hint, and I tried both choices with this, if Hazel is with Santa, you get an NRT by clicking on Hazel's room several times, if Santa slipped on the banana peel, then once you get home, that's it for this version. I am kinda disappointed by this release to be honest.

Reactions: Deathsman0098
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes