Czeksmyx

Jan 13, 2017
Stealing money from my family to buy "gifts" in hopes they'll repay me with sex really puts me in the Christmas spirit. I get that the MC is supposed to be a massive piece of shit who deserves nothing but the Christmas episode is literally a waste of time. Is it not finished? Was this the actual plan?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I know the dev had to deal with bullshit of a vindictive NTR hating incel killing his Patreon but it's crazy to me for a main game that is so lacking in content that the last seven months have been spent on making these "episodes" instead of fleshing out what I would assume is the actual product you're actually trying to get people interested in.

Sep 18, 2022
I know the dev had to deal with bullshit of a vindictive NTR hating incel killing his Patreon but it's crazy to me for a main game that is so lacking in content that the last seven months have been spent on making these "episodes" instead of fleshing out what I would assume is the actual product you're actually trying to get people interested in.
Anytime someone does this it is because they are out of ideas for their main story/feel like they've written themselves into a corner.

So many games get abandoned b/c the foundation is built off great looking characters & fetish A/B/C instead of a cohesive and lasting storyline.

Dec 21, 2019
Dev must really love Christmas, he started a big Christmas update way back in July!

That must be what happened, right? Surely he didn't just dick around for months while trying to get the game onto Steam for some fuckin reason and then use December to pump this out real quick... Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Anytime someone does this it is because they are out of ideas for their main story/feel like they've written themselves into a corner.

So many games get abandoned b/c the foundation is built off great looking characters & fetish A/B/C instead of a cohesive and lasting storyline.
That's true, too many devs don't plan anything out for their story and get stuck.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I'm wandering around clicking on everything but nothing happens, I don't know if there is a sequence to follow but the money on the rug (another member posted previously in the thread) isn't there when I go to the kitchen. There is a laptop in Selina's room that illuminates when you mouse over but clicking on it doesn't do anything. I'm not sure how the Xmas episode is supposed to work. :WaitWhat:

Reactions: goovraedt

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This is going to be yet another milked for cash on Patreon game that nothing actually happens for two years of development to string people along with hot characters to entice people.

Jan 7, 2021
I've been a fan of the game's design since the beginning, but this Christmas update is a joke ????? There's one part missing ??????? 3 small scenes (including one fake "ntr" ?????) That's all ??????? I don't find it funny

And the worst thing is that some guys paid 10€ to get this shit in advance ????? U_U
Yeah bad update but it's not 10$, it's released for 5$. And he said it doesn't contain any sex scene before releasing it. So I don't understand why you're get so crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: maynardkeynes65

ogKimra

Nov 13, 2021
This shit is ass. Vanilla and NTR lover got fucked. Vanilla people got nothing while NTR people got the old man cumming on Hazel's ass. That's it. Waste of resources.
How did you complete the christmas event lmao

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
Same lmfao.. Talked to Hazel and Sophie, dont know where selina is.. This update sucks
I'm wandering around clicking on everything but nothing happens, I don't know if there is a sequence to follow but the money on the rug (another member posted previously in the thread) isn't there when I go to the kitchen. There is a laptop in Selina's room that illuminates when you mouse over but clicking on it doesn't do anything. I'm not sure how the Xmas episode is supposed to work. :WaitWhat:

living room, the red mail box on the wall

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, you find the hidden cards, then find all the hidden money (over $1000) and banana peel. Then you leave the house, put the banana peel down on the ground, go buy everything and return home for a scene with "Santa" . Then.....nothing happens? I cannot find anything to do. This dev is horrible at Hints.

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes