OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
. . . .
huh.
This game has been up for a while.
I don't see any vaginal sex tags yet. I'm surprised. As the ntr content is usually leagues ahead of the vanilla content. Not that I would play any of it.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Imagine not releasing anything for months and thinking "You know what the people like? Some dumb non-canon Holiday event that doesn't progress the plot. That is sure to reassure and get people to sub and pay monthly for my game".
according to his discord, he's releasing the actual update in parts over the next few days.

Bytehog on December 23, 2023:

Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part (normally this should be around 100 renders, but it's around 200 now, so that alone is an update now). This will have 1 main vanilla and 1 main ntr content. Why her's first? Because her content has to be played first due to the story flow. On the 28th, I will release the Selina and Sophie part of the update (this should be around 250 renders, but I'm still adding, changing and removing, so it might change).

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
according to his discord, he's releasing the actual update in parts over the next few days.
Read more carefully bud. He's talking about the Selina and Sophie part OF THE CHRISTMAS EVENT! He can't even release a complete Christmas event on Christmas eve!

Tired of christmas and halloween bullshit, just make the main game.
Exactly. These kind of event should be bonus release to subs and fans as a thank you celebration. Bytehog definitely hasn't earned that kind of celebration yet.

DinoOrange

Feb 17, 2018
Could just be me but this christmas event doesnt seem to work at all. I found everything apart from $200 dollars that i needed. Could never interact with the mom after going shopping, and couldnt interact with the sister outside of the NTR event

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Just for clarity sake, I know from what I have read in the threads here that the NYT in the main game is Avoidable as in the NTR just doesn't happen or you get a different scene, it's not a skip button.

But the side stories/bonus content that you download desperately from the main game, it is said that it contains None Avoidable NTR as in there is no choice to avoid/prevent it.

Anyway is the Bonus content Canon to the main storyline/Game or is it purely just Bonus content that isn't canon, it's just there for the patron supporters or something? Or is it like the what if bad ending?

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Could just be me but this christmas event doesnt seem to work at all. I found everything apart from $200 dollars that i needed. Could never interact with the mom after going shopping, and couldnt interact with the sister outside of the NTR event
I haven't even figured out how to get out of the house. The Hints are useless. Talked to the two chicks in the house, found a couple miniscule, tiny little hidden cards and that's it. Shit's stupid or I am, but my money's on both.

Reactions: Chefy2003

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
I haven't even figured out how to get out of the house. The Hints are useless. Talked to the two chicks in the house, found a couple miniscule, tiny little hidden cards and that's it. Shit's stupid or I am, but my money's on both.
I'm in the same boat.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
how did you get past where we are?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Imagine not releasing anything for months and thinking "You know what the people like? Some dumb non-canon Holiday event that doesn't progress the plot. That is sure to reassure and get people to sub and pay monthly for my game".
Thats not even my biggest problem personally, it's that NOTHING happens in the Christmas event... When WWG does his Power Vacuum What Ifs he at least goes all out with them with a lot of sex scenes that he cant normally even do in his main game. This was nothing, it was just Hazel dressing up in sexy clothes and thats it lol.

I cant hide that this was a big disappointment.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Felt bad for the dev being shat on here but after this hidden dollar he deserves no sympathy.

See if you can find it
View attachment 3202575
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Felt the same about the one on the couch in the MC's bedroom, and the one in the living room, on the floor under the tv. Dev had me going room to room mashing middle mouse to catch a glimpse of the tiniest change in the scene lol, found a banana too

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
:ROFLMAO:As predicted when the game came out. trying to cater to normal folk and ntr peole at the same time and doing dual development dont work. It only barely worked for power vacuum cause the dev bait and switched people and went all in with the cuck stuff after people were already invested

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes