radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
NEWS
Okay guys, plans have a bit changed. I couldn't be satisfied with a small number of renders and I overdid it again. I've been working on the christmas update day and night for the last 10 days (thanks to holiday season I have plenty of time), so now I have close to 450 scenes. It's a lot more than I thought I was gonna do.Here's the problem. I realized that I don't have the processing power to render and finish all of these scenes in this short period of time.

So here's what we're going to do...Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part (normally this should be around 100 renders, but it's around 200 now, so that alone is an update now). This will have 1 main vanilla and 1 main ntr content. Why her's first? Because her content has to be played first due to the story flow. On the 28th, I will release the Selina and Sophie part of the update (this should be around 250 renders, but I'm still adding, changing and removing, so it might change).
we need a hero

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
Stop whining, man. Give a break. This is just a Christmas episode. Sophie is my favorite too, but I don't whine when the content is not about her.
and stop replaying my comments, man you are annoying, keep yourself busy with fapping and stop annoying me

the votes said sophie not the fucking bitch hazel

• Haha
Reactions: Griev

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
So here's what we're going to do...Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part ..where the f is it ..and stfu let me whine in peace :KEK:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1703453168095.png ....I think everyone understands what kind of game this is? :confused: More promising developers release 2-3 updates during this time.:unsure:

Reactions: carmafia
3.70 star(s) 48 Votes