Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
-Christmas Episode, Content & Release Date-
HO HO HO!

Let me present to you the Christmas episode, which will be the last episode of 2023. This year was neither good nor bad, in fact it was a bit bad for me, I had some unfortunate events, but you know what? I want to make at least the end of this year better for all of us!

Oh, yeah, about the episode... It's going to be a really interactive one. There's going to be choices, there's going to be collectibles, there's going to be items to buy, there's going to be a lot of secret renders! Yeah, there's going to be a lot of everything... really... about... hmm... 25 in total for all of them!

The main story will include about 350 render and 6 animations. It will include 2 + 1 (NTR) main events.

The release date will be December 23 for the $10 tier and December 25 for the $5 tier. On December 30th, it will be released publicly.

That's all for now, I hope you all have a nice Christmas break!
christmasep_rda.png

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
-Christmas Episode, Content & Release Date-
HO HO HO!

Let me present to you the Christmas episode, which will be the last episode of 2023. This year was neither good nor bad, in fact it was a bit bad for me, I had some unfortunate events, but you know what? I want to make at least the end of this year better for all of us!

Oh, yeah, about the episode... It's going to be a really interactive one. There's going to be choices, there's going to be collectibles, there's going to be items to buy, there's going to be a lot of secret renders! Yeah, there's going to be a lot of everything... really... about... hmm... 25 in total for all of them!

The main story will include about 350 render and 6 animations. It will include 2 + 1 (NTR) main events.

The release date will be December 23 for the $10 tier and December 25 for the $5 tier. On December 30th, it will be released publicly.

That's all for now, I hope you all have a nice Christmas break!
View attachment 3173235
Very good game

Reactions: Ass Fan

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yeah, good night to the developers too who haven't released an update in 1 year even though their patreon page hasn't been removed. I'm sure they're drinking their hot milk and having a good sleep. After all, they are doing what everyone dreams of, making money without working.
this is how trust disappears. :( :confused: :unsure:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
NEWS
Okay guys, plans have a bit changed. I couldn't be satisfied with a small number of renders and I overdid it again. I've been working on the christmas update day and night for the last 10 days (thanks to holiday season I have plenty of time), so now I have close to 450 scenes. It's a lot more than I thought I was gonna do.Here's the problem. I realized that I don't have the processing power to render and finish all of these scenes in this short period of time.

So here's what we're going to do...Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part (normally this should be around 100 renders, but it's around 200 now, so that alone is an update now). This will have 1 main vanilla and 1 main ntr content. Why her's first? Because her content has to be played first due to the story flow. On the 28th, I will release the Selina and Sophie part of the update (this should be around 250 renders, but I'm still adding, changing and removing, so it might change).

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
NEWS
Okay guys, plans have a bit changed. I couldn't be satisfied with a small number of renders and I overdid it again. I've been working on the christmas update day and night for the last 10 days (thanks to holiday season I have plenty of time), so now I have close to 450 scenes. It's a lot more than I thought I was gonna do.Here's the problem. I realized that I don't have the processing power to render and finish all of these scenes in this short period of time.

So here's what we're going to do...Tomorrow I'm going to release Hazel's part (normally this should be around 100 renders, but it's around 200 now, so that alone is an update now). This will have 1 main vanilla and 1 main ntr content. Why her's first? Because her content has to be played first due to the story flow. On the 28th, I will release the Selina and Sophie part of the update (this should be around 250 renders, but I'm still adding, changing and removing, so it might change).
is this gonna be a main game update

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes