fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Public post

Hey!

I'm here to bring you some good news, while waiting for the Steam release, I've decided to release an extra episode this month, Christmas Episode! You can probably guess the release date of the episode, but I'll officially announce it on the 14th.

The purpose of this post is more of a poll about the episode. The episode will feature all 3 female main characters. Sophie, Selina and Hazel. But not equally. So I decided to leave it up to you guys to decide which one gets the most content.

Whoever gets the most votes will get the most content! The content will go from most to least according to the votes. If the votes are very close, I will take the initiative. For your information, subscribers' votes are counting more according to their tier.

Voting ends on Saturday, so hurry up and don't forget to vote!

Christmas_Ep.png

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017

Public post

Hey!

I'm here to bring you some good news, while waiting for the Steam release, I've decided to release an extra episode this month, Christmas Episode! You can probably guess the release date of the episode, but I'll officially announce it on the 14th.

The purpose of this post is more of a poll about the episode. The episode will feature all 3 female main characters. Sophie, Selina and Hazel. But not equally. So I decided to leave it up to you guys to decide which one gets the most content.

Whoever gets the most votes will get the most content! The content will go from most to least according to the votes. If the votes are very close, I will take the initiative. For your information, subscribers' votes are counting more according to their tier.

Voting ends on Saturday, so hurry up and don't forget to vote!

View attachment 3152559
Well my fellow mates, this aint a good news...

3.70 star(s) 48 Votes