BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The only thing that bothers me is that the Dev works on different projects, instead of finishing one of them.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is the NTR Avoidable?:Kappa::HideThePain:
Is a very good and solid question every single time. Because I like 2 types of games that have an NTR tag:

1) I like games where I can avoid NTR due to making the right choices, which makes me feel like I am winning, I cannot have this experience in a game where there is no NTR tag, because there is no such possibility, no stakes and no bad outcomes.
2) I like games in which other men besides MC get to fuck potential romance options due to me making certain choices. For example the MC can choose girl A or girl B, and when he chooses girl A, girl B can go and fuck another dude, and I want to see that happen, once again that will never be the case in a game that does not have an NTR tag.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Lol. Love the description of the game and the "captivating storytelling". It's NTR what's so captivating about a woman having sex with other men that isnt the MC? Nothing "captivating" about a whore.
LoL, "captivating" NTR. As opposed to boring NTR....can it be any other way?

FutaHoyah

Oct 12, 2022
HChroniclesNTR-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
Is a very good and solid question every single time. Because I like 2 types of games that have an NTR tag:

1) I like games where I can avoid NTR due to making the right choices, which makes me feel like I am winning, I cannot have this experience in a game where there is no NTR tag, because there is no such possibility, no stakes and no bad outcomes.
2) I like games in which other men besides MC get to fuck potential romance options due to me making certain choices. For example the MC can choose girl A or girl B, and when he chooses girl A, girl B can go and fuck another dude, and I want to see that happen, once again that will never be the case in a game that does not have an NTR tag.
That's actually a valid reason to ask if the NTR avoidable or not, i never thought it that way lmao. But i do agree, a lot of game in this site sometimes does feel like there is no stake whatsoever in the story they write.

brandshrk

Jul 7, 2017

So hear me out how about the mc chooses girl A and the other dude fucks girl A and B? I think it's 2x better don't you? /hjk

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Lol. Love the description of the game and the "captivating storytelling". It's NTR what's so captivating about a woman having sex with other men that isnt the MC? Nothing "captivating" about a whore.
People will still eat it up because of the tag and devs know it.

goribas

May 12, 2022
That's not how ntr works. If you're not with a girl then them fucking another guy would not be ntr.

Edit: added the not in the first sentence.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So hear me out how about the mc chooses girl A and the other dude fucks girl A and B? I think it's 2x better don't you? /hjk
I genuinely I like to have one loyal girl while watching all the other girls in the game fuck other men who are not mc.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is the mc the husband or son? If it's the husband then I won't even bother, another boring tabooless game with couples like dozens here. Now if it's the son, then it is up to my alley.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian HandMade translation of :
H Chronicles NTR [v0.2]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Reactions: LucaSex69

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you for the update. I saw multiple first releases from the dev and was worried this was going to get the same treatment. Please continue with this project.

Also, please stop arguing over NTR here; game threads are not the place for it. Move on with your lives please (it's really not important). Thanks.

Is the mc the husband or son? If it's the husband then I won't even bother, another boring tabooless game with couples like dozens here. Now if it's the son, then it is up to my alley.
The MC is both the husband and the wife, but the husbands PoV parts are very short. The main corrupter is a student she is tutoring.

Reactions: Timesucker
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes