YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Wait can you just end up soft locking yourself if you don't save up enough money to heal at the inn?

LazyLizard

Sep 7, 2019
Is it possible to change resolution size? Cause I'm playing through notebook and the game looks awful...

JJp

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone else stuck at the puzzle minigame where you have to find hidden pieces and return to their original spot?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Anyone know if how to unlock the number 7 and 8 girls in the bar?

Anyone else stuck at the puzzle minigame where you have to find hidden pieces and return to their original spot?
There was a lot of random clicking to be done there. There's the 2 swords one in the angel's hands and one on the devil's back. In the bottom right cloud area, there's a halo somewhere and somewhere close to the angel's head where there's a circle there the horn's hidden there.

Raptortom

May 16, 2017
Game is very easily abused if you can manage to make it to the 3rd skill. Max 3rd skill, spam points into blue crystal, repeatedly use 3rd skill on as many blue crystals as you can fit in the square, destroy every fight with ease.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Six bar girls are in the game right now, more to be added in a update. And there's a pretty interesting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I like this kind of simple puzzle games, the girls are also lovely and the animations have very good quality, thanks for uploading it.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
How the fuck you change resolution in this game? No options avaliable at start FFS if you make a game make it PROPERLY.....

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
To all those (like me) who have some troubles with the screen resolution by default, you'll have to modify some parameters in the Windows registry (if you are playing on Windows, of course).

CAUTION: modifying the Windows registry could be extremely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing and if you don't take a lot of precautions. You've been warned.

Here is, for instance, the values to get a non full-screen 1366x768 resolution:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\G-Blood\H-Isekai]
"Screenmanager Resolution Width_h182942802"=dword:00000556
"Screenmanager Resolution Height_h2627697771"=dword:00000300
"Screenmanager Fullscreen mode_h3630240806"=dword:00000003
Or if you prefer, you can download and decompress the attached file, and then double-click on it (i.e. file "H-Isekai Loves-screen res.reg") to incorporate its values into your own Windows registry (I've only put the 3 needed values, not all the values for the key of this game).

You should be able to access to the game settings then: though it seems there is only 3 possible resolutions (1280x720, 1366x768 and 1920x1080) and the full-screen/windowed option.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sukubot and tneer2
Jul 27, 2021
The game has some mayor game breaking flaws.
1. you can use the wheel of fortune on 1000 gold and while it is spinning you can switch to 10k or 100k. The win will be equal to if you had used the higher amount of money to spin it.
2. you hit 10x on the wheel way to often. If you start with 20-30k and spin it on 1k, you will slowly gain more and more money. then do 10k spins and after that 100k spins, ez game breaker. (went from 32k to 2.1m)
3. the "rearange scrolls" do not use any action in the fights, so you can use any amount without the enemy interrupting. I did lots of enemys perfectly just by using lots of scrolls.
4. Somewhere arround quest 28 i tryed to kill the "enemy hord (300k health)" but while fighting the 2nd or 3rd enemy, suddenly empty spaces appeared where gems should have been. After that the game didnt respond anymore at all.

Hope you can use that informations to make the game better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terut

spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
To all those (like me) who have some troubles with the screen resolution by default, you'll have to modify some parameters in the Windows registry (if you are playing on Windows, of course).

CAUTION: modifying the Windows registry could be extremely dangerous if you don't know what you are doing and if you don't take a lot of precautions. You've been warned.

Here is, for instance, the values to get a non full-screen 1366x768 resolution:

Or if you prefer, you can download and decompress the attached file, and then double-click on it (i.e. file "H-Isekai Loves-screen res.reg") to incorporate its values into your own Windows registry (I've only put the 3 needed values, not all the values for the key of this game).

You should be able to access to the game settings then: though it seems there is only 3 possible resolutions (1280x720, 1366x768 and 1920x1080) and the full-screen/windowed option.
Any idea how to make this work for Mac users ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Any idea how to make this work for Mac users ?
Sorry, no.

I don't know where the player settings are stored for Unity games on a Mac (there are some pieces of infos on the net about this, but I can't say which ones are really accurate).

*** Edit ***

If it can help ...

Extract from
[...]
On Windows PlayerPrefs are stored in the registry under HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name] key, where company and product names are the names set up in Project Settings. Just delete this registry entry to make sure that your application does not read old screen settings at startup. On Mac OS X PlayerPrefs are stored in ~/Library/Preferences folder, in a file named unity.[company name].[product name].plist, where company and product names are the names set up in Project Settings.
[...]

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes