labol

Mar 20, 2018
I have found a pretty strong strat,might be useful until a cheat mod comes out.Once you learn blast,max it and get blue gem level to around 50.After that just spam blast around groups of blue gems and you should win every battle since enemies' attacks do not progress with spells.Hitting 5-7 blue gems gives about enough mana to use it over and over,it becomes easier as you level up other gems too.Finished the later half of the game using solely this

Reactions: L33tmaster

kenichiz46

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone know if how to unlock the number 7 and 8 girls in the bar?

There was a lot of random clicking to be done there. There's the 2 swords one in the angel's hands and one on the devil's back. In the bottom right cloud area, there's a halo somewhere and somewhere close to the angel's head where there's a circle there the horn's hidden there.
in the puzzle right after where you put the pieces in the right spot where do you find the last 4 pieces of the circle thing that appears, it hasn't spawned for me so not sure if we have to find it

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
in the puzzle right after where you put the pieces in the right spot where do you find the last 4 pieces of the circle thing that appears, it hasn't spawned for me so not sure if we have to find it
There are no others fragments to find: just rotate the white pieces over the grey positions.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The positive steam reviews read like they are very fake.
Gameplay is atrocious.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
There's a big bug when the girls leave you because they are captured. I beat the game, but the girls have not returned. I can't use them even though I'm in the postgame.

Also, once you get the 3rd skill, blast, and high enough blue gem level, you can just spam that to easily beat any fight without actually playing the match 3 game lol. It'll give you full health and full magic and a bunch of damage pretty much every use, and you can use it every turn. Odd choice.

And am I missing something, or are we unable to actually play any games once we beat the story? There's nothing to do? So why even have a postgame if you can't actually do any 3-match games after? There's nowhere to play after beating the missions! Weird weird weird choice from developer.

And lastly, the music and sound is way too loud. Even turning it to the lowest, I still have to turn my speakers down, because it's so much louder than any other applications.

And lastly, what's the max for skills? I have everything at 100 and it still lets me put in. Why would we want to keep upping it to the point where every fight is completely easy (even if we COULD play a game after beating the missions)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Olethros

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
ok so. this is a match3 grind game. but it is pretty terrible at first. However if you got guided into playing correctly you can easily snowball into success.

you start out with a death spiral into softlock.
to restore HP you need to go to the inn and buy the food feast for 2000 gold. (the 1k option gives a temp buff and the 3k option gives whore sex scene. none of which is documented. it looks like you need to buy potions to heal but potions are very inefficient compared to food feast).
this paying to restore HP between fights is a huge mistake as it can result in a softlock. Also it is tedious to manually heal after battle.

you get isekaied, you fight tutorial goblin, you fight elf big titty oneesan at the adventurer guild to get qualified to join. Now you are free to play.
At this point the death spiral starts unless you do everything right. your next step is to click on the star button, found at bottom right of the screen, and level up the 4 gems which raise auto battle damage equally using all your gold except 2k. Always keep 2k in hand.

now click on 1 star monsters to fight them. you will have your time wasted by having to sit there and wait for their HP to slowly whittle down. Do not click anything, just wait until you get the gold screen. if you click on X you run away after winning and get nothing but lost HP. Keep spending gold to upgrade auto damage while keeping 2k on hand for a heal

eventually you will lose and come back to life with 10% of MaxHP. at which point go to the tavern and pick the 2k option of food feast. this will restore HP to max.
Your initial auto battle damage is so low that you can not defeat 1 star monsters. so if you try to fight them without first upgrading your damage you will lose and be softlocked. But if you started out by upgrading your attack gems you will be able to farm them.

You should do this for about 10 minutes to get initial stat points. Which are very important since they can help you snowball into success.
Eventually you could defeat a monster with less than 10% of your max HP at which point you can no longer be softlocked.
However it would be tedious as hell to get to that point via grinding monsters. So you want to eventually get to doing the plot which pays massively more.

You should bring with you some bombs and reshufflers. You will get skills that will be quite OP and trivialize many fights. Later on blast can win you battles easily. Especially with over leveled gems. If you are overleveled you can slaughter the fights and then get huge % bonuses to your income. You want to also bring with you monster cores that give a % boost to income. Mimic cores are great in particular. Many plot battles will give you half a million gold. So getting the multipliers help

Nautis

Feb 16, 2019
Is there a tutorial somewhere on what to do with .iso files? I'm clearly not extracting what I'm getting properly and I'm not sure what to do.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Is there a tutorial somewhere on what to do with .iso files? I'm clearly not extracting what I'm getting properly and I'm not sure what to do.
where did you find an iso file? this game is a zip file...

anyways here

foss program to create a virtual optical drive to mount ISO files in

ISO is a format used for storing the content of a CD or DVD or BD. You can either burn it to a writeable disk or you can mount it in virtual drive.

Nov 24, 2019
The gameplay is aweful, it relies on shop items or being overpowered enough to ignore them because removing enemy skill tiles is 90% of the time impossible. Blocks 3 of your dmg hits? Too bad that getting it to the bottom requires more then 3 turns! Spawn 3 poison tiles that deal %max hp dmg for 3 turns? Impossible to clear and 2 turns later he will spawn new ones anyway so you just maximize dmg! A tile that removes all colours? Nice, it is just there to annoy you because turns dont have time limit!
I haven´t played a match 3 game worse then this.
Using items does not consume a turn (therefore, enemy won't act). You can use bombs to explode the tiles until the annoying block gets to the bottom.

To be honest, first time I saw shield in the list, I used bombs and scrolls to finish the fight before the shield.

is it a mistake that the godmode is here not mentioned ?
You should be able to use Konami Code, I think?

I remember seeing that somewhere...

Anyone know if how to unlock the number 7 and 8 girls in the bar?

There was a lot of random clicking to be done there. There's the 2 swords one in the angel's hands and one on the devil's back. In the bottom right cloud area, there's a halo somewhere and somewhere close to the angel's head where there's a circle there the horn's hidden there.
I'm not sure if girls 7 and 8 even exist, to be honest.

I recognize the puzzle from their previous game. It was match-2, so match-3 is an upgrade, I guess :ROFLMAO:

How the fuck you change resolution in this game? No options avaliable at start FFS if you make a game make it PROPERLY.....
If all else fails: By . In special, , width and height settings. Don't fiddle with the registry if command-line option work, and always try command-line option first because it is safe. (I mean, the code comes from Unity itself).

Haven't tested on this one, because I'm using Wine Desktop :p

And lastly, what's the max for skills? I have everything at 100 and it still lets me put in. Why would we want to keep upping it to the point where every fight is completely easy (even if we COULD play a game after beating the missions)?
If I were to take a random guess, 127 or 255, because they're magic numbers. Otherwise, could be anything.

Your initial auto battle damage is so low that you can not defeat 1 star monsters. so if you try to fight them without first upgrading your damage you will lose and be softlocked. But if you started out by upgrading your attack gems you will be able to farm them.
The monsters are not equal, goblins are easier to defeat and white spiders give more money.
(So yes, you must start attacking a goblin. It may also drop a Goblin Core which boosts damage in 5% when equipped).

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The monsters are not equal, goblins are easier to defeat and white spiders give more money.
True, but most 1 star spiders are very similar with 50 damage per hit. and you must fight an enemy to get more encounters. and goblins are somewhat rare compared to spiders.

Either way way though, you want to start out immediately upgrading your auto damage with your initial funds from defeating the guild elf in the entrance exam. and then grind for a bit on 1 star monsters to further boost your stats.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
So for sex content, looks like just two Live2D scenes for each of the six main girls, and one Live2D scene for the six barmaids currently available. Total of 18 Live2D scenes.

Not bad. Very awkward to actually get to that content, and the game saves posted here need to be put into the locally generated account folder. Took a few tries to figure that out.

Nov 24, 2019
True, but most 1 star spiders are very similar with 50 damage per hit. and you must fight an enemy to get more encounters. and goblins are somewhat rare compared to spiders.
Not exactly, you usually can interact with the monster and flee the battle before monster hits you. As there's no battle resume, this should work. The tavern also refreshes the monsters available (possibly to give a feeling of time passing?)

Either way way though, you want to start out immediately upgrading your auto damage with your initial funds from defeating the guild elf in the entrance exam. and then grind for a bit on 1 star monsters to further boost your stats.
But yes, I agree. I still can't believe the only match-3 games are on storyline, though. This is not an idle game, but I wouldn't say it is a match-3 game like this either.

"Interactive Idle Game" sounds so weird, that would be easier to just admit it was designed to force you to waste time doing nothing and you're better off playing this in one screen while doing something else on the other. (Works fine in Linux, but then, the game is running in a fake desktop ─ Unity games almost always freeze when out of focus and never recover under Wine unless you give them a fake desktop)

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
The game is honestly not that bad, I've seen much, much worse. Just think strategically and concentrate on gold as soon as possible. Kill mushrooms (+20% gold) and Mimics (+50% gold) as soon as you can to maximize earnings in the story fights, raising the stats is going to be much, much easier with that extra-gold.

The gameplay is aweful, it relies on shop items or being overpowered enough to ignore them because removing enemy skill tiles is 90% of the time impossible. Blocks 3 of your dmg hits? Too bad that getting it to the bottom requires more then 3 turns! Spawn 3 poison tiles that deal %max hp dmg for 3 turns? Impossible to clear and 2 turns later he will spawn new ones anyway so you just maximize dmg! A tile that removes all colours? Nice, it is just there to annoy you because turns dont have time limit!
I haven´t played a match 3 game worse then this.
There is a couple fights that might be hard-ish if you don't know what you're doing, but pretty soon you'll be basically unstoppable. I don't think I've used a single shop item in the entirety of the game.
I hated those bad status gems too, but the second skill they give you (early-mid game) just allows you to move them to the bottom of the board for a risible cost in terms of energy. The first skill will get rid of poison and bleeding gems, but at some point you're gonna have enough health to just be able to ignore those entirely.
The "Blind" effect should just be removed, honestly it was just annoying as hell.

Wait can you just end up soft locking yourself if you don't save up enough money to heal at the inn?
Just spend your initial gold in attack gems + a bit of health, it's gonna be more than enough to kill 1-star monsters. Those will give you around 5k each, at that point it's just easy to get healed.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes