Olethros

Aug 10, 2017
There's a big bug when the girls leave you because they are captured. I beat the game, but the girls have not returned. I can't use them even though I'm in the postgame.

Also, once you get the 3rd skill, blast, and high enough blue gem level, you can just spam that to easily beat any fight without actually playing the match 3 game lol. It'll give you full health and full magic and a bunch of damage pretty much every use, and you can use it every turn. Odd choice.

And am I missing something, or are we unable to actually play any games once we beat the story? There's nothing to do? So why even have a postgame if you can't actually do any 3-match games after? There's nowhere to play after beating the missions! Weird weird weird choice from developer.

And lastly, the music and sound is way too loud. Even turning it to the lowest, I still have to turn my speakers down, because it's so much louder than any other applications.

And lastly, what's the max for skills? I have everything at 100 and it still lets me put in. Why would we want to keep upping it to the point where every fight is completely easy (even if we COULD play a game after beating the missions)?
Also, has an unsatisfying ending. I would have hoped they would at least allow you to bring the goddess and the evil one into the fold. You should also watch out when using the shuffle scroll item, it's possible to bug out when you use it consecutively. I've encountered the bug where the girls are not available when selecting a party member once they were captured. There's also the problem of the other "supposedly" unlockable tavern girls

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Just spend your initial gold in attack gems + a bit of health, it's gonna be more than enough to kill 1-star monsters. Those will give you around 5k each, at that point it's just easy to get healed.
Yea I figured things out (required me to restart the game) but my issue was rushing the main story stuff trying but after clearing one of the missions and upgrading stuff for the next one next one, I was at a point where my HP and gem levels were too low to clear the story mission and also being too low to kill a 1 star monster. Had I known that you could heal at the inn, I would have done so before upgrading but the game does a piss poor job telling you about the inn.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You know the sad thing about this? It's an engine option that's simply on by default (or rather, run in background is off by default) and can be turned off by the developer. Any unity game that does this is an immediate red flag that the dev is barely competent at best.
by does this do you mean flip the switch, or do you mean fail to flip the switch?
Also, has an unsatisfying ending. I would have hoped they would at least allow you to bring the goddess and the evil one into the fold. You should also watch out when using the shuffle scroll item, it's possible to bug out when you use it consecutively. I've encountered the bug where the girls are not available when selecting a party member once they were captured. There's also the problem of the other "supposedly" unlockable tavern girls
gotta leave it for the sequel which they are very blatantly hinting at

Reactions: Olethros

Feddy

Dec 29, 2017
So kind of a stupid question here, but how the hell do I save my game?
It does it on its own, and it's also quite efficient. First time I played, I ran into a bug that froze the game after an autocombat (the "close" button was overlapping a different fight button on the map, and that must have caused the game to freeze) but after forcing an alt-f4 and relaunching the game I found that it had saved everything, included the money gained from the fight that had just concluded.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Also, the Critical Damage works in autobattles, thankfully.

NOT! xD
------
Hope I won't encounter game-breaking bugs.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
This does not answer my question. I didn't ask for a link to explain the options switch to me.
Your phrasing is unclear. I was asking which of those 2 options do you consider an incompetent dev:
option 1. dev changed that setting from the default
option 2. dev failed to change that setting from the default

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This does not answer my question. I didn't ask for a link to explain the options switch to me.
Your phrasing is unclear. I was asking which of those 2 options do you consider an incompetent dev:
option 1. dev changed that setting from the default
option 2. dev failed to change that setting from the default
From the default setting of this option -'off'- according to its documentation files, I'm pretty sure he was going for option 2. He *did* express it in a very roundabout way in his initial post, but I think he wrote it correctly, contextually (if you take into account the post he was replying to).

Reactions: mrttao

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Also, the Critical Damage works in autobattles, thankfully.

NOT!
Scratch that. NONE of the equipped cores are actually applying any of their said bonuses. So no 50% plus gold for player-sama after sweating blood and defeating a Mimic in a 3-minute long autofcknbattle... xD
Quite... shitty.

Or is it just me?
---EDIT: or maybe are they ONLY for the story-fights?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Scratch that. NONE of the equipped cores are actually applying any of their said bonuses. So no 50% plus gold for player-sama after sweating blood and defeating a Mimic in a 3-minute long autofcknbattle... xD
Quite... shitty.

Or is it just me?
---EDIT: or maybe are they ONLY for the story-fights?
None of the cores work in autobattle. they are only for story fights.
I played most of the game without them, but once i discovered them they have been a huge boon.
For the final battle I ended up getting IIRC 29 million gold total. and the mimic core was a big portion of it.

nothingtodohere

Jul 12, 2018
There's a bug on the roulette, you set it to a thousand, spin, and while it spins you change it to 100.000, you get the 100K rewards while only spending 1k, so ez money if you get the 10x.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
None of the cores work in autobattle. they are only for story fights.
I played most of the game without them, but once i discovered them they have been a huge boon.
For the final battle I ended up getting IIRC 29 million gold total. and the mimic core was a big portion of it.
Yeah, I figured that would be the case after all, seeing there is a "Bonus Gold earned" or somesuch line after the story-fights... Still, it is very unintuitive -for me at least- to make them equipable/unequipable on the world map... Plus when you critical hit in autobattles and the game literally shows, say, 600 dmg (in yellow) done to your opponent yet his health only decreases a normal amount (say, 400)... Let's just say I didn't think it impossible that the bonus effects WERE broken.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
The game is very poorly coded. Did you know that the victory condition of an auto battle is checked for the first time after the SECOND MC hit? It's literally impossible to OHKO in the auto battle, even if your first hit "killed" the enemy it will still hit you.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game is very poorly coded. Did you know that the victory condition of an auto battle is checked for the first time after the SECOND MC hit? It's literally impossible to OHKO in the auto battle, even if your first hit "killed" the enemy it will still hit you.
I noticed that too. after spending those 29m I got from the final battle I was 1 hitting most monsters, but they will not die until the second hit.
speaking of, there should have been a way to auto spend money on levelups. as it is very tedious to do manually. i had to use an autoclicker

Reactions: Zippix

MustBeKingLol

May 6, 2020
Idk if someone else thought about that, but i didnt see anyone talking about that in that thread. So how to cheat the game? Very easy.

Download "Cheat Engine"
Install "Cheat Engine"
Open "Cheat Engine" then open the game
Start a mission
In "Cheat Engine" choose this game then type the value of HP bar on the right
Press "First Scan" and wait.
When "Cheat Engine" will finish, just make a move in the game and let the HP bar on the right to deacrease.
After that in "Cheat Engine" put the new value of the HP bar on the right and press"Next Scan"
U'll get the right value. Doubble click it to save it.
Now u can change the value of the HP bar on the right every time.

The tactics
Every time u do the mission, change the value of the HP on the right to "1".
Then make the HP bar decrease. "Boom" u won.

Hope i helped u

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I have a problem with game display resolution it's goes beyond my pc display setting and because of that i can't see and click icons around the game.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes