Lorens O

Jan 26, 2019
View attachment 42210

Overview:
This is a sequel to the game (released and completed earlier in 2017). This new game is an "expanded universe" where you'll visit the city of Riverside, use your skills and high tech devices to corrupt a strict family into a naughty life style. As the first game, this one mixes elements of visual novels, RPGs, click and point adventures and action minigames.​

Updated: 21/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

Downloads:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:
-

Thanks to @gin sniper for the walkthrough

View attachment 42212 View attachment 42213 View attachment 42214 View attachment 42215
nice

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
is there a cheat cod to increase love or corruption for SAMANTHA ?
the cheat mod is not working , they are saying i have to start a new game ( im at the end and i did restart it before so pleas i dont want to do it again )

Last edited:

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Can anybody tell me what's the name of the song that plays in the epilogue? I can't find it through shazam app.

ererer5r32467

Apr 20, 2019
is there a cheat cod to increase love or corruption for SAMANTHA ?
the cheat mod is not working , they are saying i have to start a new game ( im at the end and i did restart it before so pleas i dont want to do it again )
what is the name of jason man or how do you find it ??

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ererer5r32467

You do know there is a walk through found on the first page in the first post that'll tell you everything you need to know right?

Easiest way I have found using some walk through is to load it up and then copy and paste the whole thing into notepad and then search for a word like Jason and it'll take you right to the section in a few clicks without having to read through the whole thing to find what you are looking for.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

ererer5r32467

Apr 20, 2019
ererer5r32467

You do know there is a walk through found on the first page in the first post that'll tell you everything you need to know right?

Easiest way I have found using some walk through is to load it up and then copy and paste the whole thing into notepad and then search for a word like Jason and it'll take you right to the section in a few clicks without having to read through the whole thing to find what you are looking for.
I appreciate your help but i cant search between all this then pls tell me his name or how to find the pic pls bro

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
I appreciate your help but i cant search between all this then pls tell me his name or how to find the pic pls bro
Go into your phone and into facebook. Search for the little rich girl's character name (I don't remember because it's been a long time) and then you'll find her boyfriend on the middle left screen of phone as a facebook friend. Click his name to enter and you'll find the Jason guy in the boyfriend's facebook friends. Click on his profile picture and there you go.

• Love
Reactions: ererer5r32467

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I gotta a dumb question.... Which is the "best" Hack n Stalk game? 1 or 2 or 3? My definition of Best is: which version can you bang the most women?

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Do some one know why i have problems with sound in games of Unity? There is no sound... I have the problem with this and Goons Raid Here.
With other games or PC music or anything i dont have sound problems.....

My audio card is updated and I checked also the volume mixer

Dec 9, 2017
Do some one know why i have problems with sound in games of Unity? There is no sound... I have the problem with this and Goons Raid Here.
With other games or PC music or anything i dont have sound problems.....

My audio card is updated and I checked also the volume mixer
If you're looking for BGM, it doesn't have one. The game doesn't have much sounds, only the moans from scenes, and some effects. no BGM

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes