kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
Sonya's maintenance option should pop up during the day at the town center (the screen with all the town locations).
What's the exact quest hint for Alice. For her first cooking session you will have to talk to her first. After that she will be in the kitchen, where you can have her do all sorts of things.
A few quests after that there will be new girls introduced and you will be able to do a lot more.
this is all that shows up in town... 1.PNG

Im only human

Jan 12, 2021
Is the lesbian avoidable? I ask because I was enjoying a game focused in punishments and all that but being in a yatch with family members , a doctor and the female captain and I was enjoying it until I got the lesbian scenes shoved in my face without a way to avoid them and the doctor went from wanting to fuck with me to wanting to fuck every female pretty fast, what was worse I had to see and do the scenes to progress in that game. So are the lesbian scenes avoidables or we are forced to do them to progress?

Reactions: dumbass55

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
When playing an event in the gallery, the main character's name is displayed differently. (MAIN)
Oh. I have to check on that. It loads a separate game in a sandbox as to not interfere with the ongoing game, but I should be able to transfer the name.

Reactions: Ghostly

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I don't know if it's all, but some of the things I've done are all. And once a problem occurs, it is normal when it is played again.
Hmm, I would have to find a way how to reproduce it. Do you know a scene this happens on after starting up the game?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
when peeking on alice, when i get caught, it says i need to raise her exhibitionism, and it says to raise exhibitionism i have to have her strip during cooking lessons... I have had her strip during cooking lessons 5 times now, and her exhibitionism is still 0/5... how is that raised? also there were some things where it said a certain stat (can't remember which one) needed to b5 at 15, but no stats are over 10... how do i raise them above 10?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I don't know if it's my own problem, but when I load my save file, the same problem occurs. The same is true for both regular and compressed versions.
Thank you. I was able to fix the bug. I'll release a hotfix as soon as possible.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
where is the save game file at, I played the last version but it not seeing my last game played from the version 12 game

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i think i might be missing something, but can't figure out 2 things when it comes to Sonya's quests...
1) how to raise both her obedience & submission to 20 for session
2) how to get busted started

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i think i might be missing something, but can't figure out 2 things when it comes to Sonya's quests...

also, does Hazel's sex shop ever restock? bought a dildo to use with Sonya, but now need one for Alice, but it's been out of stock for days now

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so, a bit of mixed feelings on this last update. First of all let me start with saying that the renders were amazing, as always. The animation with Leah was also unexpected, which just shows me that you are still hoping to better yourself as a dev, which i loved.

Now, on the things i didn't like... Well, Sarah, basically. I don't know but when we started the game (i have been playing this ever since it's first release) i kinda felt like i couldn't just go around doing whatever i liked, we kinda had to work around the restrictions of not being an authority, plus there was a ton of hostility directed at us from Leah. Now, i actually DID like that a lot, since we kinda had to work for it, but it seems like Sarah just gets to skip it for some reason? Like she can do almost whatever she pleases (and mind you, she shouldn't be on a position to do that taking into account her background) and there doesn't seem to be any consquences to it.

Now my question is, will there be consquences to this? Because if there are not then i think that's kinda sad considering we (as in, the players) had to work around that while she who should be in a much worse position just gets to do it without problem.

Still love the game and love you as a Dev, so it's not much of a problem but it just felt a bit weird to me, thanks for the update though, and i would like to hear your thoughts on this!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Ok so, a bit of mixed feelings on this last update. First of all let me start with saying that the renders were amazing, as always. The animation with Leah was also unexpected, which just shows me that you are still hoping to better yourself as a dev, which i loved.

Now, on the things i didn't like... Well, Sarah, basically. I don't know but when we started the game (i have been playing this ever since it's first release) i kinda felt like i couldn't just go around doing whatever i liked, we kinda had to work around the restrictions of not being an authority, plus there was a ton of hostility directed at us from Leah. Now, i actually DID like that a lot, since we kinda had to work for it, but it seems like Sarah just gets to skip it for some reason? Like she can do almost whatever she pleases (and mind you, she shouldn't be on a position to do that taking into account her background) and there doesn't seem to be any consquences to it.

Now my question is, will there be consquences to this? Because if there are not then i think that's kinda sad considering we (as in, the players) had to work around that while she who should be in a much worse position just gets to do it without problem.

Still love the game and love you as a Dev, so it's not much of a problem but it just felt a bit weird to me, thanks for the update though, and i would like to hear your thoughts on this!
Also, one last thing, i felt like the MC was a little bit too passive in this update, as in he kinda didn't do much and just watched from far away.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

also, does Hazel's sex shop ever restock? bought a dildo to use with Sonya, but now need one for Alice, but it's been out of stock for days now
You can use the same dildo you have for both girls.
For the session you will have to do more normal quests that raise her limits.
For busted you have to have talked to Yuki about abilities. You have to have done Alice's hand spanking and stripping in the kitchen. After that you should get the dialog option when you talk to Sonya in the cafe.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

I understand your concerns. In a way, Sarah does work work hard ever since the events with Eris. MC isn't that keen of just letting her into a position of authority, but at the same time can't really stop himself whenever he gets the chance to see something kinky.
The next update will feature both Sarah getting into such a position but will also get shut down pretty heavily for her overconfidence.

Reactions: Ghostly and Kay_Kay

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
The MC isn't a dictator at all which is a good thing, for me at least. As a female i find it very hard to play the game where the MCs are playing around destroying the girls' lives by making them into mindless, obedient slaves, so it's refreshing. I think Sarah deserves harsher punishment, I mean punishment in the long run, but that's just personal opinion.

Reactions: RandomPerv69

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
The MC isn't a dictator at all which is a good thing, for me at least. As a female i find it very hard to play the game where the MCs are playing around destroying the girls' lives by making them into mindless, obedient slaves, so it's refreshing. I think Sarah deserves harsher punishment, I mean punishment in the long run, but that's just personal opinion.
I also quite like the MC, and the overall mood isn't the whole creepy mind break stuff that all the games i find here seem to have for some reason. I just felt like Sarah was getting it a little too easy for what she did, while the MC kinda got it quite a bit harder at the start in comparison.

My overall problem is Sarah more than anything, say, i wouldn't have a problem if most of the scenes would have been done or set up by Leah, since she was always an established authority but... Dunno, just feel like if the MC did half of the stuff that Sarah does, he would have been out of the island asap lol!

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I understand your concerns. In a way, Sarah does work work hard ever since the events with Eris. MC isn't that keen of just letting her into a position of authority, but at the same time can't really stop himself whenever he gets the chance to see something kinky.
The next update will feature both Sarah getting into such a position but will also get shut down pretty heavily for her overconfidence.
That's nice to hear! At the end it's just my personal opinion and it's nothing major tbh, i just felt like writing it since it was the only real flaw i could find in the update, the rest was outstanding, as always!

Leah just feels like an overall more suitable character for most of Sarah's scenes in this update, so for example i wouldn't have minded if the scenes were with her.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
i'm getting super frustrated with the game to the point I might just quit...
i'm on day 30, went over 2 weeks doing the stuff that supposedly raises alice's exhibitionism mainly stripping during cooking classes, and the things that supposedly raise sonya's obidiance/submission maintenance check/dildo reward after maintenance check and none of it raises points... every single day for over 2 weeks been doing these... need sonya's obedience & submission to be both over 20 for her quest, and need alice's exhibitionism at 10 for her not to freak when i spy on her in the shower, which makes absolutely no sense as she masturbates on the floor in front of me, strips, and lets me spank her over my knee during cooking class...

there really needs to be a detailed walkthrough for this

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
i'm getting super frustrated with the game to the point I might just quit...
i'm on day 30, went over 2 weeks doing the stuff that supposedly raises alice's exhibitionism mainly stripping during cooking classes, and the things that supposedly raise sonya's obidiance/submission maintenance check/dildo reward after maintenance check and none of it raises points... every single day for over 2 weeks been doing these... need sonya's obedience & submission to be both over 20 for her quest, and need alice's exhibitionism at 10 for her not to freak when i spy on her in the shower, which makes absolutely no sense as she masturbates on the floor in front of me, strips, and lets me spank her over my knee during cooking class...

there really needs to be a detailed walkthrough for this
The session quest can only be done later once you have raised Sonyas stat limits. If you do quests that you haven't done yet (also from other girls since quests are interconnected), you will eventually raise her limit, as well as get most of the necessary stats for Sonya and Alice without repeating most of the scenes.

If you want a more detailed walkthrough, feel free to join the . There will be plenty of people (including me) who will give you a step by step for the parts you're stuck on.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes