hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey, I have a quick question.. How do i implement the update without losing my save?
You can just extract it, and play. The saves are stored in a user folder so they automatically transfer from version to version.

Reactions: Ghostly

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I'll be 100% honest. I avoided the game for a while because I expected a (worse) copy of Cure My Addiction from reading some of the earlier comments.

I was pleasantly surprised that the story was quite interesting. Ended up 2 sittings through the whole thing, never skipping anything. Some of the graphics were a bit grainy compared to others, but otherwise, I gotta say: fantastic job hachigames and I can't wait to see how the game will progress.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I really don't like the power Sarah was giving this update. There is only 2 people who should have that power MC and Leah. Hell after what Sarah did she should never have the power to punish people. She is a bitch and needs to be broken.
Yeah, to be quite honest i'm really hoping that the game isn't heading that way. I'm fine with Leah having that power because she's a likable character but... Like, please just don't make Sarah a third authority. She shouldn't even have the right to become one after what she has done, if you really are aiming for another authority then there's better options dev!

Zelowis

Jan 17, 2021
... I will have to agree with the comments above, Sarah/Scarlet (I always get the mixed up for some reason) should not be in a position to do whatever she did, and I really would not like if she gets the same benefits that Leah and the main character have, just would not make sense story wise.

Sarah/Scarlet should not be able to do half of the stuff she did, please reconsider :(

Reactions: Kay_Kay

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
... I will have to agree with the comments above, Sarah/Scarlet (I always get the mixed up for some reason) should not be in a position to do whatever she did, and I really would not like if she gets the same benefits that Leah and the main character have, just would not make sense story wise.

Sarah/Scarlet should not be able to do half of the stuff she did, please reconsider :(
Don't worry.
The following is a tiny bit spoilerish, but only in terms of direction with Sarah.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ghostly and Zelowis

Zelowis

Jan 17, 2021
Don't worry.
The following is a tiny bit spoilerish, but only in terms of direction with Sarah.
Nice. I have nothing against some female only scenes but I just felt like there's better people to fill in that role of authority if that's what you were planning to do. Sarah is an ok character and works fine in some stuff but story wise it just gave me the impression that she shouldn't have been allowed to do some stuff, that's all :)

Reactions: Kay_Kay

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Nice. I have nothing against some female only scenes but I just felt like there's better people to fill in that role of authority if that's what you were planning to do. Sarah is an ok character and works fine in some stuff but story wise it just gave me the impression that she shouldn't have been allowed to do some stuff, that's all :)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Yo, Hachi, i need a little bit of help with something that has been bothering me for a while, whenever i try to become a patreon member (from the second build actually, i have been a fan of your work for a while lol!) patreon just keeps telling me there has been 'a mistake' to make the payment go through, it's not a problem of funds either since i have been able to support other people too and it's just with you for some reason. Do you have any idea of what the problem might be?

Also, is the next update available on patreon right now? Might give it another try and see what happens if the next version is up on patreon already!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yo, Hachi, i need a little bit of help with something that has been bothering me for a while, whenever i try to become a patreon member (from the second build actually, i have been a fan of your work for a while lol!) patreon just keeps telling me there has been 'a mistake' to make the payment go through, it's not a problem of funds either since i have been able to support other people too and it's just with you for some reason. Do you have any idea of what the problem might be?

Also, is the next update available on patreon right now? Might give it another try and see what happens if the next version is up on patreon already!
Hmm, odd, not sure what the problem might be.

If it doesn't work, send me a message on Patreon, and I'll contact support and ask what the problem is.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Hmm, odd, not sure what the problem might be.

If it doesn't work, send me a message on Patreon, and I'll contact support and ask what the problem is.
Yeah, I'll try right now then, just wanna know if the next update is already up on patreon, I have a free night and wouldn't mind spending it while playing the game lol!

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
Bug when triggering Leah scene (arousal >50). After 3 screens it goes back to normal. Then there's black screen when BJ is supposedly happening with only the dialogue box visible.

I'm playing Linux version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Bug when triggering Leah scene (arousal >50). After 3 screens it goes back to normal. Then there's black screen when BJ is supposedly happening with only the dialogue box visible.

I'm playing Linux version.
Currently trying to figure out what is causing that glitch. I posted the animation further up in this thread.

May 20, 2020
I just found a very minor bug in v0.13.8

I had to start a new game as my boot drive took a puke and <appdata> wasn't backed up yay...

After starting a new game, the moment you get to the hotel there is a quest helper for Sonya requiring 20 Submission & Obedience without ever having had met her in game yet.

difuso

Feb 8, 2020

I had to start a new game as my boot drive took a puke and <appdata> wasn't backed up yay...

After starting a new game, the moment you get to the hotel there is a quest helper for Sonya requiring 20 Submission & Obedience without ever having had met her in game yet.
Same here

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Thank you. That would explain the confusion around the quest in this update. Not sure how that got broken. I'll fix it so it will only pop up when relevant.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
help guys, i've spent every minute of the 3 weekend days at the bar for 3 weeks and hazel's mom doesn't show up. I can't progress 2 of my 3 remaining quests now. Do we have to do something particular for her to appear like get out and in again of the bar ? thx

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes